Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pup Needs Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiemay2

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DSC00126.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

Hi guys,

this little fella needs a home..... if anyone knows of a forever home please pm me

he is 3 and half weeks old at the moment but in the picture he is less than 2weeks old as his eyes havent opened. The pups obviously arent going to be rehomed at this age but when they have turned 8 weeks and ready to leave. ;)

the dog at the farm where i keep my horses has had pups for the upteenth time ... poor love. I've found his two litter mates homes and this little fella just needs to find a forever home now. :wub:

I've volunteered to take the mom to be spayed then. :sweating:

maggiemay2 said:
he is 3 and half weeks old at the moment but in the picture he is less than 2weeks old as his eyes havent opened.  The pups obviously arent going to be rehomed at this age but when they have turned 8 weeks and ready to leave.  ;)
the dog at the farm where i keep my horses has had pups for the upteenth time ... poor love. I've found his two litter mates homes and this little fella just needs to find a forever home now.  :wub:

I've volunteered to take the mom to be spayed then.  :sweating:

Well done good work! He's a right little bruiser isn't he - be good for the bitch not to have to have anymore :thumbsup:

well done Sarah - it's just a shame you're more responsible than the dog's owner. :(

Do you know who the sire was - ie is he a full working collie?

Rae said:
well done Sarah - it's just a shame you're more responsible than the dog's owner. :(
Do you know who the sire was - ie is he a full working collie?

i've been telling them for years that they will kill her if they carry on. he can get the spaying for free too seen as he is a pensioner but.... now get this...... he cant be bothered to travel the 15 miles approx to take her.

His dad is a blue merle collie with ice blue eyes, beautiful lad he is. i can get some photos of him not a problem. Fantastic temperment. he has never been worked but is kept on a chain as a guard dog. Many people fear him just cos of the colour of his eyes but he is the softest dog you could ever meet. I let him off everyday whilst i'm with the horses. i try to do all i can and try my best to make his life better. I'm determined this little fella will not stay at the farm ending up stuck on a chain too.

well done you ! sounds like much more and her wom will drop out poor love!!! , im sure he will find a lovely home soon :huggles:

Would be awful if the dad went missing :- "

Cara & I (Ecksey) know a few agility peeps so we'll ask if anyone wants a pup. :luck:

hes going to be a handsome fella, the colouring is that of a Welsh collie, not many of them around and well sort after. Hope you find a good home for him :luck: :cheers:

Rae said:
Would be awful if the dad went missing  :- "
Cara & I (Ecksey) know a few agility peeps so we'll ask if anyone wants a pup.  :luck:

brilliant .... thanks Rae

i've often wondered how/if 'Dad' could/would adjust to being a house dog again

swistir said:
hes going to be a handsome fella, the colouring is that of a Welsh collie, not many of them around and well sort after.  Hope you find a good home for him :luck:   :cheers:
He is a lovely... and a tubby lad. :huggles:

Someone told me before that there arent many brown/red and white collies.

Friend of mine has one and she is the loveliest, most intelligent little dog I have ever met. She is a chocolate colour and white and has the kindest nature ever. :luck: :luck: In finding this little chap a lovely home.

He is sooo gorgeous. I am sure someone will snap him up :luck: :luck: :luck: Sounds a shame for his mum and his dad, not any life for either of them really is it :( That's kind of you to help this little mite out and get him a better life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back