The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pup

kenny1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
was wondering if anyone has any pedigree whippet pups availble in scotland for racing? :thumbsup:

You could try pm'ing LizThird on here...she shows and races/lure courses dogs and may know someone with puppies possibly...as she has lots of contacts. :thumbsup: Another racing person in Scotland is Susan on here too.

Someone else from the area might see this also and get back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
kenny1 said:
was wondering  if anyone has any pedigree whippet pups availble in scotland for racing? :thumbsup:
Welcome to K9. You could also contact Maggie Hendrie (her username is Cindy on this forum), she is the secretary of the whippet club of scotland and the secretary of the caledonian thistle pedigree whippet racing club, where we race :thumbsup: . She may be able to point you in the right direction. I'm guessing you're planning to race your pup? :) have you had a whippet before and have you been to any of the racing clubs?

Last edited by a moderator:
kenny1 said:
was wondering  if anyone has any pedigree whippet pups availble in scotland for racing? :thumbsup:

Hi PM Cindy on k9,,she will help you with a kc reg pup for racing.

You do have a whippet racing club on your door step,,,East Ayrshire racing club at Cumnock,,,PM ,,,Demblue on k9 and Danny will give you info about the club,,that club runs both peds and non peds :thumbsup:

There is 2 kc reg clubs in Scotland, both can be found in k9 in the racing club section. There is also 2 non peds racing clubs , that will let you run your dogs,,they can be found in the non ped racing section on k9.

Good luck

Susan

yes i would like the pup for racing i have raced greyhounds with family and frends for a couple of years but not whippets this will be my first whippet (w00t)

kenny1 said:
yes i would like the pup for racing i have raced greyhounds with family and frends for a couple of years but not whippets this will be my first whippet (w00t)
I'm biased but WHIPPETS REALLY ARE THE BEST! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back