The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppie Prices?

scotty wong

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi ya all.

i know that some people dont like talking money but i need to know what sort of price dog puppies go for ?i'm talking more the race or courseing type(as i think they are the taller type?) i know it will depend on the breeding but what sort of price for the average well bred type??

cheers scotty :)

I haven't bought a puppy for a while( thats not like me :lol: ) but I reckon you would be looking at between £350 to £400 for a pedigree KC registered pup, obviously that varies on the lines and breeders but I think thats about the average, it doesn't usually differ for dog or bitch :thumbsup:

Coursing bred tend to be taller than race bred usually if it's height your looking for all depends on the parents :)

Welcome to K9 BTW :cheers:

I'm not sure why you've had no replies its not like it's trade secret or anything :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have also said if I were you I'd put a comma on your profile between shooting, dogs and the countryside (w00t) unless of course your interest is shooting dogs :eek: :lol:

i paid £375 and £350 for mine......they are racing/working lines....both pedigree :thumbsup:

welcome to k9 :thumbsup:

Dependant on whether you want ped/non ped you can get a well bred non ped for £150-£200.

thanks for your replies(i will alter profile :( ) that dont sound overly expensive! i only want the height as i like them like that and would like to do a bit of work with them nothing major just a bit of fun to see them do what they are for etc.

are the coursing working types to big for racing? or are they just lager end of the scale?

cheers scotty

It all depends on the parents scotty I have two coursing bred Spry is 19 3/4 inches and weighing 24lb she races very well :thumbsup: where as kane although around the same height is 31lb,too young to race yet and may be too heavy if he doesn't stop growing :eek: it varies a lot I think :thumbsup:

Hi Scotty :thumbsup: welcome to k9 :)) .....i see you are in medway :)) we are racing at detling on sunday,if you are free, come & find us & have a look and a chat :)) it may help you ;)

*Caz* said:
Hi Scotty :thumbsup: welcome to k9 :)) .....i see you are in medway :)) we are racing at detling on sunday,if you are free, come & find us & have a look and a chat  :)) it may help you  ;)

thanks all .i hope to pop in at detling on sunday if i can get away from the horses fast enough(not me the girl friend doing dresage)have seen the track many times and will try my hardest.

cheers scotty :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back