The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Born 13~july.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR RACING CHUM RALPH :thumbsup: CAR'NT WAIT FOR THEM TO GROW :wub: HOPE THEY BRING YOU ALL LUCK AND SUCCESS :thumbsup: FOR THE FUTURE YEARS TO COME :luck:

BEST WIHES RON AND REG :thumbsup:

Stephen has sent some more photos. of the puplets, - one week old yesterday! :D

All happy and contented and getting bigger by the day.

Vienna is every bit the doting mum and very proud of her lovely babies. :wub: :wub: :wub:

(Sorry can't seem to get these photos any smaller).

pups16-1weekold-1.jpg

Big parti boy getting stuck in.

pups17-1weekold.jpg

Puppy pile-up.

pups19.jpg

Mummy's girl.

:wub: oh look at them all :huggles: up together :wub: :wub:

I LOVE THAT BIG PARTI BOY :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

peppermint lady said:
:wub:   oh look at them all :huggles:   up together :wub:   :wub:
I LOVE THAT BIG PARTI BOY :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

That,s Ralph double when he was a baby which for three hour,s was the bitch we were keeping till Rob and Jan came up and pointed out to us we had got it wrong well we had been up all night and stressed :oops:

MILLGIRL said:
peppermint lady said:
:wub:   oh look at them all :huggles:   up together :wub:   :wub:
I LOVE THAT BIG PARTI BOY :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

That,s Ralph double when he was a baby which for three hour,s was the bitch we were keeping till Rob and Jan came up and pointed out to us we had got it wrong well we had been up all night and stressed :oops:

ha ha (w00t) (w00t)

he is so handsom just like his dad :thumbsup:

they are all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: but he is my fav :wub: :thumbsup:

Gorgeous pups Stephen, but with parents like that what else would you expect ;) Lighter fawn parti-colour boy would be my choice :wub:

:wub: :wub: look at vienna, she looks so happy :wub: :wub:

come on what weights are these little bundles at? :- "

Not absolutely sure yet Carol, as Stephen has to pick his girl first, - but will post when we know for sure :D :D .

robandkay said:
Not absolutely sure yet Carol, as Stephen has to pick his girl first, - but will post when we know for sure  :D   :D .
Saw them in the flesh yesterday oh my god they are stunners which ever one you get Rob and Kay you will so pleased they are :wub: :wub: :wub:

The weights at 7 days

Zara 1lb 3oz ( Red bitch with black mask )

Macy 1lb 4oz ( Red bitch )

Leon 1lb 4oz (Red & White parti dog )

Sid 11oz (Red & White parti dog )

Dexter 1lb 6oz ( Red dog )

We think we are going to pick the red girl with the black mask but we are not 100% sure yet :blink: We have also took a real shine to little Sid , he was only 5oz born :wub:

STEPHEN said:
The weights at 7 days Zara 1lb 3oz ( Red bitch with black mask )

We think we are going to pick the red girl with the black mask but we are not 100% sure yet  :blink: We have also took a real shine to little Sid , he was only 5oz born  :wub:

Well Sephen, my Zara said you should keep little Zara, because she has a fantastic name :D And you will have to keep little Sid because he has my dads name :lol: And in your first litter you had a Jade & a Zowie :wub:

You only need a Josh & a Enid now (w00t) :lol:

They all look lovely :wub: & Vienna is doing a fantastic job :huggles:

Lucky Christine getting those puppy cuddles :huggles:

Diner open 24 hrs!

pups31-11daysold.jpg

and another ... after dinner nap ...

pups30_2-11daysold.jpg

L to R:- Dexter (red-fawn boy) :wub: / Zara (red-fawn girl with black mask) :wub: / Sid (parti coloured boy) :wub: / Leon (Parti coloured boy) :wub: / Macy (red-fawn girl) :wub: .

Hopefully in the right order! :teehee:

:wub: :wub: oh little sid is tiny :wub: :wub:

they all look great steven...vienna is doing a fantastic job :thumbsup:

STEPHEN said:
The weights at 7 days Zara 1lb 3oz ( Red bitch with black mask )

We think we are going to pick the red girl with the black mask but we are not 100% sure yet  :blink: We have also took a real shine to little Sid , he was only 5oz born  :wub:

Well Stephen and Helen, that's the exact position we were in when we kept Sweep (Mighty Mouse) He was the smallest born too, and I got attached to him. So we ended up keeping a bitch and a dog. It was the best thing we did keeping a dog, as like you we had bitches before. Sweep is a real Mummy's Boy now, and a Dad's Lad! Steve keeps telling me not to make a mardy out of him, and tells him to "toughen up lad"! We are so hoping we will have Sweep's boy, and not long until pups are due, so we'll know soon.

Go on, keep a boy - great for racing, with no seasons to cope with. Of course you would have the bother of keeping him from the girls :sweating:

They are a lovely litter. :luck: Good luck to new owners, and with whichever one/ones you keep!

Stephen has sent some individual photos. of the pups .... two weeks old today! :huggles: :huggles:

Pup 1 - Dexter

Dexter-13daysold-1.jpg

Pups 2 & 3 - Leon & Sid

LeonSid-13daysold.jpg

Pup 4 - Zara

Zara-13daysold.jpg

Pup 5 - Macy

Macy-13daysold.jpg

and all together ...

pups32-13daysold.jpg

They are a stunning litter :wub: little Dexter and the parti twins aswell :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back