The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Due

Kirawan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have been asked to put the following on the list......and apparently there seem to be quite a few little whippys in there waiting to greet the world!! Please contact Linda Turner 01473 310816 (Suffolk)

[SIZE=14pt]WCRch JUST FOR FUN[/SIZE]

(WCRch Just Dandy/Little Twister)

is in whelp to

[SIZE=14pt]MARCH WIND[/SIZE]

(WCRch Catch The Wind/WCRch Mona Lisa)

Puppies due 21st October

Have just just heard she's had 'em today. 4 dogs & 3 bitches I think. Bet they are beautiful. Congratulations to all concerned :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
4 boys - 1 brindle and 3 fawn.

3 girls - 2 brindle and 1 fawn.

Mother and pups well and happy.

Congratulations to Just For Fun - if she's as good a Mum, as she is at racing, the pups should all do well!

:wub: Congratulations on the new arrivals. Got some puppy pics?? :)

:cheers: well done :cheers:

now the fun starts (w00t)

We have pics. Oh yes we do have pics. :thumbsup: Lots of 'em :- "

Here are 1 or 2 to be going on with.

Awww wow those brindles are stunning :wub:

Vicky said:
Awww wow those brindles are stunning  :wub:
They are very beautiful and they were very booked. :)

The dog owner has been waiting for a brindle for a long time so I guess that he's over the moon. I had the delightful task of picking one of the fawns and he's :wub: :huggles:

Here's another piccy. As you can tell their teeth are just coming through so some pups are just having to try them out (w00t) .

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can tell their teeth are just coming through so some pups are just having to try them out
:lol: Love that one, seeing how much of the other pups head it can fit in it's mouth lol

So which fawn have you picked & what's he/she gonna be called??? :D

ooooooooooooooooh :wub: I love them all - how on earth would you pick out just ONE???

I want puppies, in my next life I'm going to come back as a whippet... (w00t)

Helena it was very, very hard to pick. In the end I went for the one that caught my eye when I first saw them. For me he had slightly more Wow look at him factor. And of course it wasn't the one that Alan would have choosen. :lol:

I hadn't even thought of Merlin Scott. Oh dear! Did you know that Mouse had several names before he became Mouse. Some of them lasted for days. I don't normally pick a name before the pup is home. But this time could be different. Unless of course I change my mind. (Worlds worse ditherer is me). :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back