Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies For Sale (two Boys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegun1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
puppy_for_sale.jpg :oops: Not sure if this will post i tried to post earlier but it didnt seem to load,here goes again

I have two boy puppies for sale,after keeping 3 pups back from the litter i have finally decided on keeping the girl,these two are brindle parti colour,maybe show potential.Breeding is mostly Nevedith my bitch has some racing stock in her pedigree,I may be biased :- " but these are stunning looking pups.

'swoon' :wub: :wub: :luck: :luck: with selling them! don't think you'll need it though! :wub:

flash_3_today.jpg

Janimal said:
Lovely coloured pup :wub:   :thumbsup:
Woohoo i think i have actually got the hang of posting :x

heres the other one hes lovely too.

Mum has been brilliant with them and dad took a turn now and then at washing them,they have been a joy to have and i have had hours of fun with them in this nice weather,

Dawn

Ooo second one is lovely too :wub: wish I could have another ;)

what breeding are they?

Sire and dam??

dawn said:
what breeding are they?Sire and dam??

Hi

Sire is Nevedith breeding his sire is Ch Nevedith Eefa Emporer dam Nevedith Yippy yum yum

Dam Is out of Nevedith yippy yuppy of loroli

here is a pic of dad pity i cant put more than one pic on at a time :b

Dawn

badger2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww lovely wee pups :wub: I'm sure you'll have no bother finding homes for them :huggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back