The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Whelped On 28 May

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Stripey said:
:wub: Of course they are all tasty! Tomorrow is a weighing day so you can find out if Harvey(blue boy)will be a starter or main dish. I'm pestering Steph for more pics-she's pricey though! :cheers:
Weights? were are they :- "

:oops: Too "busy" watching our little family to do anything properly or on time. Will post individual pics tomorrow, here are the weights:

BIG! black bitch gained 8oz in a wk and is 24oz

Libby, also black bitch gained 8oz and is 20oz

London, light brindle gained 7oz and is 21oz

Roxy, dark brindle gained 7oz and is 20oz

Harvey, our little man gained 9oz and is 23 oz - someone having second helpings I think!

Mum Sabrina is doing a fine job - the babies seem bigger every time we look :wub:

We are totally besotted with all of them and STILL waiting for the puppy pen we ordered last week :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those puppies are looking lovely :wub: they look like their feeding well , mums doing a great job :D

I must say i like London too Steff :wub:

:wub: Don't wish to disappoint so here are some pics taken by Mel last Saturday... :wub: :wub: smaller_verstion_of_pistures_1.jpg

:oops: Couldnt use the last one.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) oh they have grow so big lovely chubby pups love the light brindle

They are growing fast and look a lively bundle. Sabrina looks very content also, don't expect much housework is getting done watching them most of the time. Good excuse to me. :)) Make the most of them while still this small it's a great time.

:wub: Guess who has fallen in love with Harvey? He has a good racing home to go to and is now called Jazz :wub: aaaaaaaaaJill.jpg

Not at all surprised that she fell in love with him because he is gorgeous :wub: . Looking forwards to seeing Jazz at racing. Well that is if we ever have anymore opens due to the rain. :( Hopefully see him at the Champs.

Have you made up your mind which you are having yet?

:) Big problem...too much to choose from. I wanted a black bitch but 2 to choose from, and the 2 brindles, well, you know we have a weakness for the stripey ones!

Maybe I will have last pick-worked well with Sabrina and Tara. :D

Stripey said:
:) Big problem...too much to choose from. I wanted a black bitch but 2 to choose from, and the 2 brindles, well, you know we have a weakness for the stripey ones!Maybe I will have last pick-worked well with Sabrina and Tara. :D

Yup it did. :thumbsup:

:huggles: Lovely pups Janice :huggles: & i know coz ive had the pleasure :wub: :thumbsup:

Come on Steph :) we seriously need some more puppy pics :thumbsup: pretty please :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back