The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Whelped On 28 May

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Colin said is that little one Jose new signing she looks gougerous :wub: :wub: :wub:

:D Frankie, my black pup, met Harvey at Ragley Hall strutting very proudly with his new family. Polly Pocket is with my mum now, to the disgust of their Jack Russel. :oops: Frankie weighs 12and a half pounds and Polly Pocket 11 pounds :wub: . Looking forward to Helston where we'll meet Chelsea and family :huggles: Watch out for Harvey - Steph saw his mum buying LOADS of treats and gear for him :teehee:

:thumbsup: flo is 8 and a half lb when we weighed her on monday :- "

w ill sort some pics out for you janis :thumbsup: :huggles:

:cheers: Looks like you may have the "Polly Pocket" of the litter! We weighed Harvey at Cornwall - he's a 14 and a half pounds of manliness! I'm very happy that they've settled with nice new owners. :wub: Also saw little black Chelsea at Cornwall, she's so pretty and enjoying her hols with jane and family. Frankie enjoyed Cornwall but was so excited to be home again tonight :D Looking forward to seeing Flo (and family) at Glos :huggles:

Stripey said:
:cheers: Looks like you may have the "Polly Pocket" of the litter! We weighed Harvey at Cornwall - he's a 14 and a half pounds of manliness! I'm very happy that they've settled with nice new owners.  :wub: Also saw little black Chelsea at Cornwall, she's so pretty and enjoying her hols with jane and family. Frankie enjoyed Cornwall but was so excited to be home again tonight :D Looking forward to seeing Flo (and family) at Glos :huggles:
looking forward to seeing you soon weighed flo yesterday shes now 12 and a half pounds eats like a horse bless her love her to bits :)

:wub: Chelsea's whight is 13lb she's on the run all the time took her to work with me she loves it .

:wub: DSCF0715__Small_.JPG

(w00t) jane she looks great.. :wub: :wub:

i just weighed flo and she is 14 lb (w00t)

yes flo will be their willbring my camera take some photo,s of them togeather. :D

:cheers: Nice pic Jane, thanks. Sorry we won't be able to see the sisters on Sunday. Frankie(aka Big Black) weighs 14 and a half :wub: Looking forward to Gloucester when we'll see all 3 together :huggles:

:huggles: flo+chelsea met up at oxford yesterday :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back