The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pupppy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Still think he looks lovely, the one of him relaxing is :wub:

Meant the one with the Schnauzer (if thats what is is?) in the middle

George looks like trouble!! :D That face is waay to sweet and innocent looking!!! :lol:

NEARLY FORGOT THIS ONE, GEORGE HELPING ME WITH THE RACING FORM!!

Gorgeous Friggsy, i see you've started your training already with a rag, (keep him away from squirrel thou) :lol: good luck with George, :thumbsup: Di

for those with no sense of humor the bit about the squirrel was a Joke, :-

First time i have seen him he is a Gorgeous George looks like a little angel Vicki & Mick

WELL HES 6 MONTHS OLD NOW STILL A SOD HAD 2 30YDS BEHIND THE LURE CHASED NICE AWAY NOW TO END OF JAN THAN LET HIM HAVE ANOTHER LITTLE GO HES 25LB AND FAT RECON HERE RACE 26LB PUT SOME PICTURES UP LATER

THEY ARE SOME PICTURES OF GORGEOUS GEORGE. ARE THERE ANY OF HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS. OUR NEXT PICTURES WILL HOPEFULLY BE OF GEORGE RACING ;)

George is looking well Ray :thumbsup: :luck: with him

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back