The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Puppy dry food

Discussion in 'Dog Food and Diet' started by Whinpin, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Whinpin

Whinpin Member Registered

At the moment we are feeding our 10 week old whippet puppy on Wainwrights puppy food. I have been looking at all different types of food. I have been looking on other whippet forums and a lot of people say that Skinners maintenance food is good. Can anyone help please does anyone have experience feeding Skinners. Should just keep her on wainwrights we want what is best for her.

2. JudyN

JudyN Moderator Moderator Registered

I've shamelessly nicked the following from a post by @JoanneF as it was quicker to find that than compose it myself...:oops:

Have a look at www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk

It is an independent dog food comparison website which scores all types of foods (dry, raw, wet) out of 100. You can set filters for your dog's breed, weight, age etc. and for your daily budget; then you can add in any specific needs you have such as aiming for weight loss or avoiding specific ingredients. The website will automatically show the foods listed in order of what the assessors believe is best quality, and it also will show daily feeding cost (calculated from your dog's age and weight) so you can see what gives you best value for money. It has its limitations but it's a decent place to start.

JoanneF likes this.
  3. Whinpin

Whinpin Member Registered

Thank you I will take a look.