The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Pics

Tea_juice

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We went to visit our little girl again yesterday(Saturday), and as everyone has been so kind answering all my questions, I thought I'd share some of the pics with you. Isn't she beautiful?? We think so anyway :D

Just edited to say that she is 5 and half weeks in these pics. Just another 3 weeks until she comes home! Yay!

Little_DeeDee4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
aahh...exciting times....bet you can't wait to get her home :wub:

The longest 3 weeks of your life!

She is a little sweetie. :wub:

Have you done all your puppy shopping? :- "

She's very pretty :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Aww bless her - she's gorgeous - she'l be a little heartbreaker :wub:

lovely chunky little puppy, so exciting

it will seem like a long 3 weeks but enjoy the peace and quiet, the mayhem will start very soon lol

Have you chosen a name yet?

:D

Thank you for all your comments, I adore her already, and it's always nice to hear other people say she's lovely too :)

2 weeks and 4 days to go now (not that I'm ticking them off the calander or anything... :- " )

We have decided on a name yes. DeeDee :) I mentioned on my previous topic "Silver brindle" that I'd always wanted to call a bitch DeeDee if we ever got one, after the cartoon Dexter's Lab, but that I'd been put off by the Crufts winning DeeDee of 2004. I didnt want to seem all unoriginal you see, but every time we've been to visit her we just kept automatically calling her DeeDee, and it really seems to suit her, so we're sticking with it :) Besides, I've since found out that the Crufts DeeDee is related to her, a great aunt or something, in the usual whippety inter-linked way, so I can say she's named after her too ;)

Her registered name is Vanya Stockings by the way.

She's really gorgeous. I love her face; a bit like Lottie.

Such a pretty girl :wub:

Love the name Deedee :thumbsup:

Julie

Thanks Julie :)

Debbie, Lottie is stunning, I can only hope DeeDee is half as lovely :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a very pretty little girl, :wub: :wub: she is beautiful and suits DeeDee!! :thumbsup: Roll on the next 2 weeks and 4 days - not that you are counting of course!! :lol:

What a sweet heart :wub: :wub: She looks so cute :eek: Keep up with the photo's :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back