The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Carol Jepson said:
peddermccoy said:
Carol Jepson said:
Hi Sharon,
Looks like they're having a ball!! :D

Carol x

Yes Carol, they certainly are (w00t) , they love each other really :thumbsup:

how's Walter?? such a lovely boy :huggles: bless him :)

lol shaz and dadxxx

Hi Sharon,

Yes carol, hope to be there lol

see you and family soon lol

shazxxxxxand dad,,,

Walter is brilliant! :wub: He's just coming on really well and nothing seems to phase him :wub: Hope to see you at the sporting champs. :D

Carol x

peddermccoy said:
Carol Jepson said:
peddermccoy said:
Carol Jepson said:
Hi Sharon,
Looks like they're having a ball!! :D

Carol x

Yes Carol, they certainly are (w00t) , they love each other really :thumbsup:

how's Walter?? such a lovely boy :huggles: bless him :)

lol shaz and dadxxx

Hi Sharon,

Hi Carol ;) hope to be going to sporting too,

see you therelol shaz and fuller :huggles: :huggles:

Yes carol, hope to be there lol

see you and family soon lol

shazxxxxxand dad,,,

Walter is brilliant! :wub: He's just coming on really well and nothing seems to phase him :wub: Hope to see you at the sporting champs. :D

Carol x

:D Hi Carol, hope to be going to the Sporting :))

lol shazxx and fuller :huggles:

:) Hello, pic of Sky and peds :huggles: sky_and_peds_in_garden.jpg

peddermccoy said:
:) Hello, pic of Sky and peds :huggles:
Hi sharon could you tell me is Peds a son of Fuller Spirit or is it himself????

I have a friend who has a pup of Fullers her name is May and the wee man is Bradie racing name (Where's that boy) we both race at the Caledonian Thistle Pedigree Racing Club in Scotland. My dogs name is Coisty racing name( Blueboy)and May and Billy have been telling us all about your boy but they don't have a picture of him.

Bradies Mothers name is Sassie and her owner is another Sharon. If possible could you show some Pics of him PLEASE so as i can see him. I hope you don't think that i am being cheeky Your's Sincerely Mandy Thomson ( mandyrfc) is my K9 name.........

:) Hi Mandy, peds is a son of our other sire (The Real Mccoy), Sky os a son of WCRCH Fuller Spirit, here's pic of Fuller :huggles: fuller_closeup.jpg

:* He's going a bit grey now :p but, he is 5 1/2. years old :wub: o:) o:) here's another, he's heard a dog walking past garden fence (w00t) fuller_alert.jpg

peddermccoy said:
:* He's going a bit grey now  :p   but, he is 5 1/2. years old  :wub:   o:)   o:)   here's another, he's heard a dog walking past garden fence (w00t)
Thank You so much Sharon for your quick reply he is a very beautiful boy and you must be very proud of him. I saw his results in the Gloucester Open and in the Champs two absolutely fantastic results.

I hope you don't mind me contacting you but i sent you an email earlier today and if you read that you will see why i am sooooo interested hope to hear from you again soon >>>> Mandy Here are two pics of Our Coisty and Wee Bradie another son of Fuller Spirit owned by my friend May Minns

Hi Shaz your dogs are all gorgeous :wub: Ive still not met Fuller yet, looks like it will be next season now :( from your pics i think Meadow is very much like him, what do you think :))

P1010036.jpg

Meadow is looking very beautiful Cheryl :wub: and she certainly takes after that line looks wise :thumbsup:

Shaz my 2 are coming on grand, just can't post any piccie's at the mo :( .........See you Sunday though G + M are non runners, we'll be there for little Georgie :wub:

Esthermax said:
Hi Shaz your dogs are all gorgeous  :wub: Ive still not met Fuller yet, looks like it will be next season now  :(   from your pics i think Meadow is very much like him, what do you think  :))

Hi Estermax, how are you? and yes Meadow is very much like dad (Fuller) :wub: :wub: she is lovely :huggles: looking forward very much to meeting you and your family ,,,and meadow,

lol shaz and fullerxxxx

View attachment 21244

Strike Whippets said:
And Connie's 1st Rabbit  :- "

Hi Hannah, pups are lovely, you must be smitten with them, can't wait to see them, probably next year now :( , keep well and give myia a big kiss from dad :huggles: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

all the best shazxxx

Hi all, a picture of Sky and Peds I took the other day :huggles: :huggles:

boys_posing.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back