The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sky has been a real pleasure to have, I thank Jane for breeding such a lovely litter and wish all his brothers every success in everything they do!!!

lol shazxxx and (dad)

Hi Sharon,

Sky's turning out to be a bonny dog and shaping up well!

Barry

:D Thanks Barry, and how's Walter?? have you any more pics of him?? really excited to see him soon :D :D ;) ;) ;)

lol Shazxxx

peddermccoy said:
:D Thanks Barry, and how's Walter?? have you any more pics of him?? really excited to see him soon  :D   :D   ;)   ;)   ;)

lol Shazxxx

Walter

Picture_130.jpg

:)) Barry,,, will you be going to the Easter Open on Sunday??? and will Walter be there? (hope so).

lol Shazxxx

No Sharon but hope to be at Newmarket 10 April he will be there :thumbsup:

I will be taking Sky on Sunday, and I will be picking up my new puppie Peds!!. Not racing any dogs, as they are not fit yet :( due to family ties) :* How about you? racing any dogs there??

shazxxx

:)) Great, hope to see you and Walter at Newmarket, bye for now,

lol Shazxx :D

Will be running our young bitch Brenna (A Touch of Class), will be her first open! :D Will see you there.

Barry

:D Fantastic Barry, what a great name (A Touch of Class) , all fingers crossed for her on the day) :luck: :luck: :luck: and can't wait to see Walter, Sky says Hi bro!!!

lol shazxxx

:D Hi, another pic of Sky :huggles: P3190040.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Hi, well ped's is home now and all the other dogs took to him as if he has always been here. Sky is certainly getting plenty of exercise.P3280027.JPG

Nice one Sharon :thumbsup: Looks like you'll have your work cut out now! (w00t)

Barry

Ahhh little peds looks really at home so glad he has a mate to play with after coming from a large family,can't wait to see him again :huggles: ,see you all soon x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back