The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Sitting

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My brother and sister in law are moving house today,.... the weather is lousy :( and I had free tickets to go to Crufts but couldnt go :( ...... so we are puppy sitting Boo their Siberian husky. She hasnt half grown too (w00t)

and its like a madhouse in here..... :lol: :lol: please come back soon for her. :eek: :lol:

Resized_PuppysittingBoo002.jpg

Resized_PuppysittingBoo003.jpg

Resized_PuppysittingBoo005.jpg

Resized_PuppysittingBoo012.jpg

Resized_PuppysittingBoo013.jpg

Resized_PuppysittingBoo014.jpg

Resized_PuppysittingBoo015.jpg

Resized_PuppysittingBoo018.jpg

Ive even got the crate out just in case too :- " :lol:

Resized_Puppy_sitting_Boo_025.jpg

but she will sit quite nicely .... its those eyes though that get me :devil:

Resized_Puppy_sitting_Boo_020.jpg

Im sure after this I could manage 3 whippets easy peasy :blink: :lol:

Resized_Puppy_sitting_Boo_024.jpg

Great pix, when are you getting your third Whippie (w00t) :lol: Have you picked a name yet????? :thumbsup:

She looks lovely :) ..........I think after looking after 1 Siberian, you could manage 5 Whippets no sweat :eek: (w00t)

She is gorgeous, I love that colour and blue eyes! I don't generally like 'foxy faced' dogs but I think Sib Huskies are very attractive

:wub: they look in good company! :thumbsup:

Great pics, fun and games at your house then Janis :lol:

So when is whippy number three coming :- "

Julie

beautiful looking dog Janis

i recon you could handle 2 new whippies

:lol:

She looks even more like Demon out of snow dogs now she's grown :wub: :wub: and yes when are you getting you're 3rd whippy(well you said it) :- "

She's a beautiful girl no doubt about that. :wub: :wub: I do have to say though that her taste in wigs in that first pic isn't so hot!!!! :lol: :lol:

andrea31 said:
She's a beautiful girl no doubt about that. :wub:   :wub:   I do have to say though that her taste in wigs in that first pic isn't so hot!!!!  :lol:   :lol:
Hi Andrea - how are you - we havnt seen any pics lately of your gorgeous girls - how are they??? :wub: :wub:

Bet you needed a few glasses of wine after that. :- " Those eyes are 'disturbing'...she is adorable though.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back