The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Visiting

petrezselyem

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've been on a puppy visit....wish I had some pups again :- " :- " !

I just would like to show these little cuties :wub: :wub: , with a very interesting pedigree.

My own pups are big now, and I felt some nostalgic feelings.....they are growing up so quick. :(

I hope we will have some little pups again, but now what I have in my neighbourhood is a litter by the italian Ch Almaglo Laus, out of the lovely Cobyco line bred Ch Moonlight Shadow Ypslon.

7 little pups they have there in the parents' colors..... :wub:

I wish them a sparkling show carreer!

Video:

I hope that our shy forum member (the proud breeder) will be there soon to tell some words about them. :p ;) ;)

Picture_075jjjjjxx.jpg

:wub: What a beautiful picture

thank you for the introduction. :b

This is my third litter and finally out of my favorite girl Shadow. this is their breeding:Pedigree

she looks like her mum Shadow :wub: :

Picture_222jjjj.jpg

I'm from Hungary , We have Whippets and Azawakhs.

They like playing together:

Picture_261jjjjjjjjjjjjjj.JPG

We like to walk in the forest and meet others houndsdogs, our dogs enjoy it very much:

Picture_032.jpg

Picture_006.jpg

:)

Hi, to everybody :)

We have new video eight days of age, about the babys :b :wub: :wub: :wub:

( Look this little black brindle spotted boy, how hi is fighting :lol: )

Fantastic, how they growing fast :)

lory your puppies are :wub: :wub: best of luck .love your web site to. your black puppy is :wub: :wub: i love black''s e can come and live at my place anyday :wub:

lawleymoon said:
lory your puppies are  :wub:   :wub: best of luck .love your web site to. your black puppy is  :wub:   :wub: i love black''s e can come and live at my place anyday  :wub:
Teena, thank you very much :b :) :cheers:

How did i miss this thread! Lovely pups and isn't it good to see all these dogs playing together, :cheers:

Seraphina said:
How did i miss this thread!  Lovely pups and isn't it good to see all these dogs playing together,  :cheers:
our dogs enjoy it very much, we meet with grays, whippets, borsois, hungaryan grays, and wiht piccolo Italiano also, its a fun time for the dogs ;) :) Thanks :cheers:

Here are the babys 11 days of age: :b :wub: :wub: :wub:

The girls:

Picture_778jjjj.jpg

Picture_500jjj.jpg

Picture_691jjjj.jpg

Picture_608jjjjj.jpg

Picture_441jjjjxx.jpg

The boys :

Picture_268jjjj.jpg

Picture_337jjjjj.jpg

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
What pretty puppies and I love all the hounds playing together!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back