The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

puppy wanted

holty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
im looking for a new dog pup. does anyone know of any big/strong coursing pups available?

Hi there I have one pup left , a white / brindle dog top coursing blood lines ie Laguna/ Nimrodel he is 12 weeks old . his G Grand father was Nimrodel Noir

if you are intrested give me a call

Paul Cork ( Lynperry Whippets)

Hi I have 3 dog pups left 2 white and black 1 white and brindle, sire 30lb 20" dam 26lb 183/4". Dam brought down a 7lb hare in fine stile on Friday (24th Jan ) at ameeting of the East of Englnd W.C.C. The pups were born 8.11.02. See coursing pups available for picture of dam.

The best dog I have seen this season , was in the East Anglian Whippet Coursing Club , Its name was Mr Searsons Cheydanhar Apache Chief

I've heard of that Appache Chief dog. It shows a bit of promise. I've also heard of a little brindle bitch in that East Anglian club, her name is Saucy Madam. Apparently she is developing into a real stunner. Definitely one for the future.

Thanks for the kind words Coursing man & Queenie we are happy with his season so far he as won 8/10 runs so far not bad for a first season dog.

As for Saucy Madam she looks more than promising from what i have seen she as real fire . The Chief likes a bitch with a bit of go in it i do hope she goes for the strong black type.

All the best Clive Searson

Hi all you coursing folk , I can see we have a bit of a chat going on , for the East Anglian (nice little club ) with some very nice dogs coming through , Its a pity Mr Cork s Big blue dog , Kenmillone Silver Tongue of Lynperry is just that 1/4 ins to tall , Iwould like to have seen him up against Apache Chief . Two fine dogs .As for Saucey Madam , very good little bitch , Very racey , Will go along way and put a lot of noses out of joint , ie owners and dogs

yours in sport Coursing man

I see the coursing man knows his dogs,

and a good club when he s see one

Paul Cork (lynperry Whippets)

Can anyone post comprehensive results from the 24th January meeting ?

Thanks,

Scott.

One for Mr. Greenwood i think Scott ? A case of you show us yourse and we could show you the E.A.W.C.C. results.

Got to go the Chief is going to try to get to Saucy Madam befor the rest of the household gets up

All the best Clive Searson.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back