The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups Are Here!

sighthoundlover

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well i was up all night, without any problems this time! First pup born at 11.20pm and last 7.45 this morning! :D All are doing well and are beautiful.

These are the 3 bitches that are staying at the moment, this could change.

5 bitches altogether.

100_0526.jpg

100_0529.jpg

100_0534.jpg

The other 2.

100_0530.jpg

100_0531.jpg

The dogs 4 altogether.

100_0541.jpg

100_0539.jpg

100_0537.jpg

100_0535.jpg

Altogether.

100_0525.jpg

How lovely, they all look so well....... i bet you are nearly as shattered as mum!

Jem

Well Done, mum !!

To be honest I don,t like seeing pups, makes me want to have one (w00t)

If only that lottery ticket, come good.

Good luck with the young ones, hope they have a fab life,

Mike

Thanx for the great replys evryone! :)) To my complete surprise my bitch has just given birth to another bitch pup! That's 5 hours after the last and i honestly thought she had finished! :11:

100_0545.jpg

:wub: they are GORGEOUS!!!! and what a range of colours too :D sending lots of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: to mummy on a job well done :cheers:

Can i have them all....they're so cute!!! (w00t)

(w00t) 11 of them (w00t) I think their colours are striking, good luck with them all. Give that tired little mummy some extra hugs.

They are beautiful, they'll certainly keep their mum busy :)

AAAGGGHHHHH THEY ARE GORGEOUS :wub: MAKING ME BROODY IN A WEIRD SENSE! :blink:

GOOD LUCK THEY ARE REALLY LOVELY

great lookin pups there, hope the pups and bitch r all healthy (w00t)

good luck with them

we are so pleased that all went well, and havent you got some gorgeous looking pups there, what a suprise that last little girl, keep us posted with lots of pictures of them, :cheers: cant make up my mind who i think i like the best, well done

Gorgeous mixtures of colours there :wub:

Georgeous pups there SHL

I bet things are very busy at yours at the moment

Good luck with them all

Congratulations

:cheers:

hi sighthoundlover, anymore news on them pups, how are they we would all love an update, and some more pictures, PLEASE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

11 lovely pups,they are all gorgeous. :wub:

they must of doubled in size now, it must be very hard to choose who is staying as they are all sooooo lovely, :) :) :) :) :) :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back