The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups/Yearling Champs

Fleesh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hmmm will there be a good turnout this year for the pups as there doesn't seem to have been many around of late. I think there will be a few yearlings around, Bruce and Di's two Ventura and Tiger Venture look very nice and I fancy them as favourites if they run them. The litter as a whole seems to be doing very well indeed. :) Lol you all know the next question ... What pups have you seen around that look impressive for the pup champs and what do you fancy to get the yearling classes also ... ??? :b :w :w :w

Come on humour me ... pweeze ...

Just look at my sisters and brothers, Rolo, the pup that won at ashfordby yesterday and whatever is hiding in the kennel awaiting ito surprise us all on the day

happy raceing

Well depending on the cost...travelling etc. We may be going for the H/W yearlings, but I must admit my dog seems to like the longer bends...but, if you don't enter you never know, I suppose...also good to support the event too..

Paul

Hmmm very interesting . . . Well Whinny Skippet I most certainly shall be looking out for urself and your bro's and sisters. As for the pups . . . looks like I am gonna get a solo at this rate . . . ah well Pup Champ will look nice on the resume even if I omit the part where nobody else turned up :D :D :b :b :w

The Supreme Yearling? 2 four One or Waterford, maybe Billie The Kid, as any dog over 24 hasn't a chance...But, still hoping to go for the H/W title...but as I said, I reckon mines a bend dog...Pups, dunno? But if Rollo is, I hope it does well, nice dogs, nice owners...

Debbies dog pup blasted tornado is running really well

hopefully boy wonder will be there he weighs 32lb at the mo, dont know how he will do our other pup crash bandicoot is too young yet only 6months so he will be ready for next one in april ;)

What about joes bitch roseanna at 10months old reached the final at championships only to run behind the likes rch between us rch fluke and rch night venture not bad for a bitch so young

What dog/s do you have Jeff? Just to put a face to you. Your name keeps popping up on the site recently.

Karen

I THINK ITS JEFF THAT DOES THE ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION

:D YOU KNOW WHAT CURIOSITY DID :D

??? ONLY JOKING ???

??? P.S. DID U GET MY E-MAIL ???

Last edited by a moderator:
who u send it to jon, dee keeps posting as me cheeky sod :D

Anyhow's...back to Sunday...any rain in the Midlands this week? A little in the south, and at last the grass is turning green.....Get the track green with grass and it'll be fine...

Sorry Paul, No rain to speak of since champs, there should be a fair cover of grass if it hasn't been cut short again since then.

:D :D good luck neil n deb with boy wonder at pup and yearling champs :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back