The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

PUPS

JoJess

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It is the puppy champs on sunday, does any of you know of any good puppys running at the moment, which dog will win the yearlings and of course who do you think will win the IBM tomorow at Asfordby.........I would think legs n lips will take some beating ??? what do you think????

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you kinda know by now i like Legs & Lips so yeh she is my obvious pick!!! Dont know about pups - puppy champs is always good to watch (even though it never gets a good turn out) you get to see the future champs.

True vicky, I think legs n lips is goin to be a good un, I think some one mentioned Megasaurus for yearlings but i have not seen it run yet, i am sure we will see some really good pups running though... good luck to you all... :D :D :D .

I think Legs & Lips might just be scraping it for the Yearlings, she might actually be too old when i think about it, she was 13 months at the BWRA champs last yr ???

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like she may ne competeing in the IBM then, will be interesting to watch ey..... :D

Interesting to see either way - but i think she can more than hold her own in the adults now!!

i would think that legs n lips is well over been a yearling now, as that litter was born around the same times as blue goblins pat...

i think that john nobles little brindle pup will take alot of beating ...but my fancys to take the lot is ray and marys wood nymph..also midnight boy i think its called it won dog pups at hordon

oooooooohhh yes i seen mary's wood nymph race , looks promising :D :D :D good luck :p

gary its midnight run that won horden not midnight boy and i think it will have a good chance at the year champs see you down there

IBM Results

36lb- Shine

40LB- Stormbird ht Simpson

Nl- Mickey Whizz

17lb bitch- Sasperella

20lb Bitch- Biddy

23lb Bitch- Springtime

26lb Bitch- Between Us

29lb Bitch- Fluke

32lb Bitch- Ballystorm

20lb Dog- Outbound

23lb Dog- Jackerella

26lb Dog- Nobody's Fool

29lb Dog - Mad Mick

32lb Dog- Southern Scott

LW dog- Outbound

Hw dog- Nobodys fool

Lw Bitch- Biddy

Hw Bitch- Between Us

Supreme 1st BIDDY 2ND between us 3rd outbound 4th Nobodys fool.

biddy was exellent in the supreme she won it by 6 easy.

legs n lips wasnt running

Ta for that Jade, well done to u & tig and all the other winners from today!!

WELL DONE BIDDY ...LOOKS LIKE SHE BACK ON FLYING FORM STILL

Hello Dee, :D the IBM main veteran final went to Excess

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back