The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups

joeorcheston

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
SIRE GREYHOUND(FAST AS FITZ),Blue dog

DAM DEERHOUND/GREYHOUND,Fawn bitch

SIRE= fast as fitz ngrc name: D1 reading and A2 poole retired through injury only after 8 races.

DAM= my Lady won many shows and racing finals winner of midland game fair hurdles 2005

good worker on lamp and ferreting.

these Pups were born on the 14th of August 2007

dew claws have been taken off,

theres:

2 blacks

2 blue

2 brindles

4 blue brindles

pics will be up soon

Last edited by a moderator:
all i will say on these is the bitch is a good dog and one i would have in my kennels,i have seen her on the lamp and she would be a 100% dog in my hands,if i wanted an over i would have one of these ,mark

joeorcheston said:
SIRE GREYHOUND(FAST AS FITZ),Blue dogDAM DEERHOUND/GREYHOUND,Fawn bitch

SIRE= fast as fitz ngrc name: D1 reading and A2 poole retired through injury only after 8 races.

DAM= my Lady won many shows and racing finals winner of midland game fair hurdles 2005

good worker on lamp and ferreting.

these Pups were born on the 14th of August 2007

dew claws have been taken off,

theres:

2 blacks

2 blue

2 brindles

4 blue brindles

pics will be up soon

(w00t) Thats a big litter Joe, good luck with selling the pups. :thumbsup: Diane

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Joe and Lady. And I agree that she is a lovely dog and fast with it!

Pity I haven't got room for another puppy.

I take it that you put her with one of Jackie's dogs and pups born up there? If so did you see her other litter of whippet x's born slightly earlier? Their sire is my father's dog Arthur(now Woody).

And are you keeping one of the pups so that you've got an over and under? Your new pup looks super-look forward to seeing her some time.

And finally how is lady's brother-he was a cracker-still with Mark?

Have a good time at Helston--taking boxing gloves ?? :x

jane766 said:
Congratulations Joe and Lady. And I agree that she is a lovely dog and fast with it!Pity I haven't got room for another puppy.

I take it that you put her with one of Jackie's dogs and pups born up there? If so did you see her other litter of whippet x's born slightly earlier? Their sire is my father's dog Arthur(now Woody).

And are you keeping one of the pups so that you've got an over and under? Your new pup looks super-look forward to seeing her some time.

And finally how is lady's brother-he was a cracker-still with Mark?

Have a good time at Helston--taking boxing gloves ?? :x

u can always make room 4 a good dog. :D

Pups r at my Dads (Dawlish).

haven't seen that litter which ur dog is the sire.

im keeping 1 of the pups and my dad is keeping 1,

Ladys brother is still with Mark as far as i know (dont think he would get rid of him).

going 2 Helston 2 night probally,it should be another good show (normally is).ill leave my gloves at home (w00t) .

Joe

Can i point out that this is not on here 2 sell the Pups as i have had a message im breaking the rules, if 1 of the mods can take my contact number off as i copyed and pasted this on here from the Lurcher show ground site which ive advertised them.

:cheers:

Joe

Photo21_17A.jpg

Photo20_16A.jpg

Photo13_9A.jpg

ladyandpups.jpg

Photo19_15A.jpg

Photo18_14A.jpg

Photo17_13A.jpg

Photo16_12A.jpg

Photo15_11A.jpg
Photo14_10A.jpg

nice looking pups mate is the bitch a firstx and whos lines

is she from :cheers: :thumbsup:

storm1 said:
nice looking pups mate is the bitch a firstx and whos linesis she from  :cheers:   :thumbsup:

the bitch came from Pat Matthews (cornwall) my dad had the mother of her (greyhound) which he gave 2 Pat 4 a pup deal,

he sorted the sire out which was a deerhound or 3/4 deerhound ,1/4 greyhound.

i have lost his number now so i cant get in contact with him.

Joe hope this helps u :thumbsup:

how many are dogs/bitches?

i would of had a brindle bitch if there is one? cannot have one though.

cant wait to see them zooming up the track next year.

has one caught your eye yet?

jml said:
how many are dogs/bitches?
i would of had a brindle bitch if there is one? cannot have one though.

cant wait to see them zooming up the track next year.

has one caught your eye yet?

i forgot 2 put if there bitches or dogs

2 brindle bitches

2 black bitches

1 (smokey) blue brindle bitch

2 blue dogs

3 (smokey) blue dogs

1 black bitch has gone which im keeping

1 brindle bitch has gone

Joe

(w00t) youve already found the one!!!

what you gona call her? didnt you gain any interest at championships considering everyone there knows you and lady?

ten is alot of pups to find homes for but am sure you will make sure they go to good ones!!

is your dad aving the brindle?

jml said:
(w00t) youve already found the one!!!
what you gona call her? didnt you gain any interest at championships considering everyone there knows you and lady?

ten is alot of pups to find homes for but am sure you will make sure they go to good ones!!

is your dad aving the brindle?

the women who won the courseing at the salam show on the sunday is having 1 of the brindles,

dad is going 2 have 1 of the pups he said the 2 brindles r the best but if they go he will have which ever 1,as should all be good'uns.

i dont have a name 4 her yet, there should be a bit of intrest i think when the pics go up when there a bit older. (might bring more intrest),i cant keep them all or i will win everything (w00t)

that brindle pup would go well with ur dogs. :p

yeah am tempted but wana try meg first . wanted her pup the first time round and ended up getting teaser. not that thats a bad thing but still got that gut feeling i want one of megs. you know when they dont even have to do something and they make you smile shes got that way about her.

suppose its the same for you really.

ps thought blue won coursing on the saturday aswell as the sunday?

sorry just read it again salem show not championships. cant remember the dog wasnt there on the sunday.

jml said:
yeah am tempted but wana try meg first . wanted her pup the first time round and ended up getting teaser. not that thats a bad thing but still got that gut feeling i want one of megs. you know when they dont even have to do something and they make you smile shes got that way about her.
suppose its the same for you really.

ps thought blue won coursing on the saturday aswell as the sunday?

yeah same 4 me,

thats why i keeped trying 2 breed Lady (3rd time lucky) :thumbsup:

i never went 2 salam just know jackie won it.

hows the pups coming on? changed your ming or is the black bitch still your favourite? hows lady doing? anymore good homes found?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back