The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) Does this mean you are coming into lurcher racing now Trish as well as whippets and terrier showing, :p looks like you will have your hands full next year, and don't forget Bubbles(how can we forget little Bubbles).????

:teehee: Goog luck Trish. :thumbsup: Diane.

im just going to concentrate on bubbles next year and open a poode parlour :clown: :clown: :cheers: :huggles: :- "

you didnt tell me you had a new pup or dont you? ill work with you in your poodle parlour me luvver

lol ill give you your first job ,clip a kerry :- "lol u got any grooming books

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah 3 but only two tell you how to groom the other is called "dog grooming for profit"

you picked a real stunner there!! he she a beauty and will truly do you proud at the lurcher events now there aint so much waiting round for you with your terriers, when the lurcher events are on you can be part of em!!!

a few more pics

xr103.jpg

xr116.jpg

xr117.jpg

xr118.jpg

xr119.jpg

xr121.jpg

xr122.jpg

xr123.jpg

xr124.jpg

no more room here :D you will have to advertize on epupz or pets for homes :- "lol its free

which ones left are they rough and smooth broken coated see the rough brindle in your pic very cute and like the blue in the pic also!!!

jml said:
you are only saying that joe!! you know i want a smooth coated brindle bitch if she aint gotta home soon then i might do something that i really shouldnt!!hahaha
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it would be worth looking at nice pup.

im having both the blackens was just going 2 have 1 but there both gooduns mind u if i had the room i would keep the lot.

Joe

These are beautiful pups :wub: :wub: adore the rough coated ones especially :D :huggles: don't tempt me, determined to stick to two dogs :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

1 pic has only worked im going 2 try again later when i calm down

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

youre proberly pissed and cant do it right,we had a good ferretin day on sunday mate you would of loved it,pups lookin great

markbrick said:
youre proberly pissed and cant do it right,we had a good ferretin day on sunday mate you would of loved it,pups lookin great

wasn't pissed i dont drink (w00t)

yeah pups r nice.

i went out ferreting sunday when i was up my dads,

took the harris hawks out good ferreting with them,

ill have 2 get over take buddy out on the lamp

hes showing some pace now u'll have 2 watch out at the shows next year.

:cheers: Joe

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back