The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pups

Look really strong, smart looking pups :luck: :luck:
poping over to have a look at these little beauties soon :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
going over tomorrow cannot wait to have a look just mite just have one line bread cannot be bad
Let me no witch one you pick if you do get one mate
hi del them pups are great fat and strong dont think they are going to be big hard decission ive gone for the black bitch well happy regs steve

poping over to have a look at these little beauties soon :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
going over tomorrow cannot wait to have a look just mite just have one line bread cannot be bad
hi del them pups are great fat and strong dont think they are going to be big hard decission ive gone for the black bitch well happy regs steve
good luck mate see you sunday

good luck mate see you sunday
all being well see you sunday

Good :luck: with the bitch Steve. :thumbsup:
thanks mate thay are nice pups ive bin waiting for a pup out of me own comeonsue and comeonella and black devil just not come in season you see they will now ha

5 pups left and they are keeping the little brindle dog he is 5 1/2 lb at 8 weeks looking good

pic of pups left

011-7.jpg

012-11.jpg

013-6.jpg

014-4.jpg

016-1.jpg

017-2.jpg

thay look great they will be gone in no time good luck to the new owners got my one jab today she just runs in the gardan all day

the weight of me black bitch today is 10lb spot on looks like ive got myself anorther big one shes 9 weeks tomorow 20th may ;) :wink: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back