The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Questionnaire of attachment and travel behaviour

cocobest903

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello,

I'm JoJo and currently undertaking my Master's degree at Manchester Metropolitan University.

The focus will be on dogs and how dog owners make their decision while travelling with dogs.

Please help me complete this questionnaire and share the link to your friends.

Following is the link of my questionnaire: http://www.mysurvey.tw/s/gFxETr5Z

Thank you very much!

Hi JoJo

I've filled in your survey for you, but I thought you'd want to know that I think there's something a bit amiss with your questions about frequency of taking your dog on holiday. We only go on holiday once a year but we never go without the dog, so although I state that I only take Molly once a year, that doesn't mean that we leave her at home the other times we go. Basically unless there's a reason why she has to stay at home, she goes with me everywhere I go.

Thank you very much! I'll put this into the limitation of my study about designing questionnaire.

If you have friends/relatives who keep dogs in the UK, please help me share the link to them. Thanks again.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back