The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

R.i.p Mum

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh Vanessa I am so very sorry to be reading this very sad news. My heart goes out to you, your dad, your brother and the rest of your family. Your mum was a lovely lady with a heart of gold, she will be very sorely missed by a great many people. God bless you all, may you take comfort from knowing how much love and prayers are being sent out to you at such a terrible time as this. R.I.P Jeanne.

Dont know what to say she was a lovely lady our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time

Really sorry to hear our thoughts with you & your family RIP jeanne

So very sorry to hear this sad news your mum was such a lovely lady my thoughts are with you and your family god bless

Bet and Melissa

Vert sorry to hear your sad news :( Thinking of you all xx :(

Elaine and John

We are very sorry to be reading this while we are away, our thoughts are with you at this sad time, RIP Jeanne from Tam, Shelley, Tam ,Keeley, Irene and Neil.

Nessa we're so very sorry to read about the loss of your Mum.Know she meant the world to you all.She'll be greatly missed by all of us who knew her.Our hearts go out to you all at this dreadful time.Big hugs from us to you.Take care chic.RIP Jeanne glad we were fortunate to know you.Love Karen and George xxxx

so sorry to hear this jeanne was a lovely lady such a tragic loss for this lovely family thoughts are with you all R.I.P Jeanne x

Nessa i'm so sorry to read this sending love to you all R.I.P Jeanne

So sorry to hear the sad news she was a wonderful caring person

can imagine how you and dad and russell and emma are feeling

doesnt seem long since we were chatting at shirebrooke

our hearts go out to you

don and ruth r i p :(

Sorry for your loss,words are not enough and our thoughts are with the family she left behind, John and Janet

So very sorry to hear this awful news Nessa. Thinking of you all.

RIP Jeanne

So sorry to read this very sad news. Don't know what to say! Our thoughts are with you all at this sad time. RIP Jeanne

So, so sorry to be reading this sad sad news, thinking of you all Nessa, Dave and family, Jeanne was such a lovely lady, who always had time for others. It only seemed like yesterday when she was at Shirebrook and sent a message over for us to take little Zain over to see her so that she didnt miss out. RIP Jeanne you will be sadly missed a lovely lovely genuine lady :( Thinking of you all and sending our deepest condolences Karen, Pat and Girls.

Jeannie was a lovely lady

Deepest sympathy.... Thinking of you all at this sad time

so very sorry to be reading this sad news my thoughts are with all the family love from joyce horsnall

so sorry for your loss.my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.denise x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back