The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rag Crazy, New Mating

john m

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bend R/ch Rag Crazy (Crazy Cracker x Rag Tag ) has had his first mating and was tied for 15 mins.

This is what the late Ted Fox wanted for his gutsy little lightweight dog and Rag Crazy is now available for stud duties.

Always a hard dog to beat on bends with plenty of stamina

Racing career cut short due to bad accident at Warwick

Phone Dave or Adele 01773 783054 for information.

it was a hard dog to beat on the bends cause if a dog whent passed it it would turn its head all the time

best of luck with his stud duties

i was impressed with his litter sister, just a shame she broke her leg

good luck with the mating

what bitch did he mate anyone know ???, should be very interesting new line :thumbsup:

didnt see rag crazy run that often,but when i did on the bends there wasnt many that did go past him,very gutsy little dog i thought,there is a difference between turning their heads and fighting,good luck rag crazy hope he gets more bitches,nice to see new dogs being chosen at stud.

NEILPEM said:
didnt see rag crazy run that often,but when i did on the bends there wasnt many that did go past him,very gutsy little dog i thought,there is a difference between turning their heads and fighting,good luck rag crazy hope he gets  more bitches,nice to see new dogs being chosen at stud.

learnt on,,,turn head,,,, fighter ,,,,, (w00t)

or

clean racer

i got video s of this dog turnin his head on both jackarella and just friends

i must agree tho nice to see a different dog used for stud duties :cheers:

give it a rest pidge (w00t) he was a very decent dog good luck with stud :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
what weight did he race??good luck with his stud duties :thumbsup:

Rag Crazy was a little dog who had plenty of speed and guts-- and will probably produce his fair share of good offsprings if given the right bitches to line---but Andrew was correct in what he said you can not dispute that --many times it ran with Coral and if it got in front ---- as he was passing it it would have a go --but all to often these kind of dogs have speed to burn --- its because they are very highly strung that gives them this ability -- had it been true to its name who knows what it would have achieved ---so best of luck hope you get lots to line--and the proof of the pudding is as you know in the eatingof it---

steve

kipper fluke said:
Rag Crazy  was a little dog who had plenty of speed and guts-- and will probably produce his fair share of good offsprings if given the right bitches to line---but Andrew was correct in what he said you can not dispute that --many times it ran with Coral and if it got in front ---- as  he was passing it it would have a go --but all to often these kind of dogs have speed to burn --- its because they are very highly strung that gives them this ability --  had it been true to its name who knows what it would have achieved ---so best of luck hope you get lots to line--and the proof of the pudding is as you know in the eatingof it---steve

personally i don't think the dog or any other dog should be slagged off on here ,if you don't like it don't use it and who's to say he won't produce top class pups it does'nt say his offspring will turn out like was as been said about him :- " :angry:

kipper fluke said:
Rag Crazy  was a little dog who had plenty of speed and guts-- and will probably produce his fair share of good offsprings if given the right bitches to line---but Andrew was correct in what he said you can not dispute that --many times it ran with Coral and if it got in front ---- as  he was passing it it would have a go --but all to often these kind of dogs have speed to burn --- its because they are very highly strung that gives them this ability --  had it been true to its name who knows what it would have achieved ---so best of luck hope you get lots to line--and the proof of the pudding is as you know in the eatingof it---steve

Hi everyone,

just got back from Rita Rogers [psycic],and Ted sent me a message,saying "tell them to bullocks".She asked me if he was a dairy farmer :D ,and I said "no,he was in the whippet game",but I know what he means .lol

kipper fluke said:

when i put ragcrazy up for stud i didnt mean to upset anybody or step on anyones toes i just wanted a pup out of him myself and i was saying he was there if anyone wanted to use him not that they had to. and with ragcrazy turning his head he might of done i wasnt about then.but does this mean the pups are going to do the same. all i know he has beat some top class dogs, even when he was injured so people tellme. and he very well bread. anyway thanks to the people who have put good comments and wished him luck. thanks

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back