The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rag Crazy, New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
devildog said:
kipper fluke said:
Rag Crazy  was a little dog who had plenty of speed and guts-- and will probably produce his fair share of good offsprings if given the right bitches to line---but Andrew was correct in what he said you can not dispute that --many times it ran with Coral and if it got in front ---- as  he was passing it it would have a go --but all to often these kind of dogs have speed to burn --- its because they are very highly strung that gives them this ability --   had it been true to its name who knows what it would have achieved ---so best of luck hope you get lots to line--and the proof of the pudding is as you know in the eatingof it---steve

when i put ragcrazy up for stud i didnt mean to upset anybody or step on anyones toes i just wanted a pup out of him myself and i was saying he was there if anyone wanted to use him not that they had to. and with ragcrazy turning his head he might of done i wasnt about then.but does this mean the pups are going to do the same. all i know he has beat some top class dogs, even when he was injured so people tellme. and he very well bread. anyway thanks to the people who have put good comments and wished him luck. thanks

can i just say he mated it for a second time today and they tied for 19 mins and he never turned his head once :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

good luck with him :luck: and he certainly is well bred :thumbsup:

If i am correct his litter sister was called rag a muffin ...i watch her run and to be honest i reckon she would of dominated the track the last few years ...was a real shame she broke her leg at walsend

Best of luck with the mating i hope you get top class off springs

JOHNG said:
personally i don't think the dog or any other dog should be slagged off on here ,if you don't like it don't use it and who's to say he won't produce top class pups it does'nt say his offspring will turn out like was as been said about him :- "  :angry:

i am sorry if have stepped on your toes john (w00t) k9 is there for descution like i said in the previouse i hope all the best for this little dog in his stud duties

devil dog !!!!!!!!!

all the best :thumbsup:

can u tell peeps spellin is not gettin no better :unsure: :unsure:

can u tell peeps spellin is not gettin no better :unsure:   :unsure:
Yeh but at least you've mastered quotes now :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back