The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rapid Stag X Wor John

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nelly looking good 2 brothers in North West are as well Dexter :wub: plenty of time it'll click before long, he's looking nice anyhow

jasper did the same as dexter with his 1st slip, he,ll be fine, got the build and length of oscar :thumbsup:

here is gary,n, dee,s pup....dixie
hope they give you as much fun as darlo delight gives us but I remerber she was a late coming to hand good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
they look good gaz dont worry about dexter he gets it from his nan blue goblin wouldnt touch a lure with her mouth ever too stuck up and she didnt chase for a good while but when it clicked thats another story lol ;)

Here are some pics of Sam's first visits to the beach.

510109.jpg

510108.jpg

510105.jpg

Think Sams going to be a big lad he is now 31lb at 7 1/2 months.

he is gorgeous brian/hayley gone much bigger than i thought hes just shot up since we were in east ayreshire

Really pleased with the way the full litter is looking ...

(w00t) leggy,looks very smart,nowt like a bit of beech work :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Update on Dink and mum Tag

DSCF0229hhhhhh.jpg

DSCF0166.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
she's looking great can't wait to see her racing :luck:

love dink, i would snatch her off you given half a chance ;)

looking forward to them racing took my time but both coming on nice :thumbsup:

Looking good gaz hope you have as

Much fun as darlo delight give us she number one in our house lovely natured bitch

This is Nellie about 24lb ...thanks Pauline & Phil for pic

Good to see how she is doing

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back