The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

ray harvey memorial bend open

tanya

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: the ray and winnie harvey memorial open will go as planed the weigh in is from 11 till 12 ish , hope to see you all there

tanya

try keeping us away :D ..if you need a hand with anything tanya just ask ;)

:luck: good luck with the open i no what it means to you,

sure Ray will be with you

I wish every one the best of luck for this special open event, hope you have a great turn out. Me and Jade were thinking of making the long journy from Andover, but we have had hard frosts the last three weeks at the weekends so tigger has not had a run since the last years open at worcester, hope to see you all at warwick.

just a tip for anyone going to the easington open .don,t forget your WELLIES. and /or water wings for either yourselves or dogs . its been none stop rain for 24hrs now. :luck: :luck: :luck:

see you tomorrow

donna

Ohh I'll put Kerri's jumper on under her coat ... that should give us some entertainment :D

Who else is travelling "up north" to this open ? We're coming from Doncaster (just south of). Anyone else from further afield ?

:nuke: hope you all rap up well ive been to easington a couple of times since doin the ghds and its always been freezing :b

WELL done LAURANA ON WINNING THE BITCH'S AND tHE bUILDER FOR WINNING THE DOGS AND OVERALL

WELL DONE TO MICKY MACK ON WINNING THE VETS.. :p

no limit

1st Borrowed Time, 2nd Mr Blue

40lb

1st Gypsy Queen, 2nd Pems Lad

Refuse To Bend

vets

micky mac

20lb bitch

milky way

25lb bitch

1st lauranna ,2nd hot mouse

30lb bitch

1st lacey venture, 2nd sun princess

35lb bitch

1st paloma

20lb dog

coral

25lb dog

builder

30lb dog

vandison

35lb dog

cavendish

bitch winner lauranna

dog winner builder

well done all the winners

I.ll say well done to all the winners at easington . not abad turn out and the weather held up for us . well done to tanya and the rest of the workers for a well ran event, here is a photo i took today (first time ) with camera so i can only get better. :D :D :D

View attachment 1291

welo done cinnamon, photo is very clear.... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
well done to tanya.sharon ,michelle on a well ran open well done to all the winners

Thats a really good pic ...my digitals not that good on moving objects ..but i have had it a few years now ....

Well done all the workers & the winners!!!

Good photography Donna!!!

it needs resizing steve

if you cannot send me them ill do them for u and send back ;)

Congratulations to Nick and Pat and Bobby(The Builder) on taking Supreme. Hope it's the first of many in 2004

hmmmmmmmm you after custom or what fleesh :clown:

What a brilliant report from Fleesh :D , I feel like I went to the meeting, after reading it.Was it a 'one off' or can we look forward to more of the same. Well Done. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back