The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

ray harvey memorial bend open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ok lol no luck with that pic so we will try another one this is from the fed champs its banjo in the red and come on ernie in the blue in the no limit final, which come on ernie won. hope it works

sorry dont no what is going on we have never had this trouble before it is attaching fine but then the picture dont show no matter how big or small the file i dont no what is going on.

jade

Is it in jpeg Jade?

Mind you i'm saying that, i have had loads of trouble with getting mine on recently so haven't bothered, i never used to have any trouble at all!!!

someone in general discussion has had probs posting piccies. maybe theres a fault with k9?

yeh vicky it is a jpeg but i dont no what is going on i was posting pics on here the other day, so dont no why today is different i have shrunk them down to the right size and everything but they just wont show.

jade

Can you email me the pic you're trying to post? The operating system on the server was changed & the server rebuilt on Sunday - so there may be a problem...

Try posting your pic's again everyone, i've just tried & it's working!!

three only this time but now i know how who knows new camera =lots of photos

Excellent so who's the David Bailey in your house Steve ..

Is that Gypsy Queen, Kestral Flyer and Maisy Gray race ?

Yes Fleesh-Kestral Flyer is in the red jacket, he is now 18 months old.

We were all very pleased with the way he ran.

I noticed him too as he went round, he's doing nicely isn't he just. I remember those runs he had at Askern, he's improved tons, I'll bet breeders and owners are very proud indeed ... incidentally whose tummy is it poking across the edge of the piccy ... anyone know ? :p

lol :unsure: :wacko: :blink:

:p i was rather impressed with the young kestral flyer i hope it stays under 40lb lol otherwise it be competition 4 me ;)

:) :) hi solano here did no one take any picture of the two heats of the no limit at the open thanks :( :( :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back