The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rbch Nbch Guess What X Rbch Little Flyer

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
12 weeks old tomorrow

Loti 7lb 11.5oz

Pebbles 7lb 8.5oz

A few photos of Pebbles a little blured as she wouldnt keep still ......

IMG_4761.jpg

IMG_4762.jpg

And a few of lotti......

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_4802.jpg

Loti and her dad Nemo

IMG_4736.jpg

we were talking about the scot derby a few hours ago,,said I wanted to go and see Nemo,,,cant wait to see him,,he goes nuts,,,I cant believe he still remembers us,,,I want to see his wee kids too,,smashing wee pups,,might doggnap the brindle and bring her home with me :teehee:

Hope to see yous at the derby,,will try and come,,if not your more than welcome to visit us at my home,,use the bath or have dinner/tea here :thumbsup: ,,dogs welcome too (w00t)

Awwwww how cute :wub: Love the pic of Loti & Dad

Thanks Susan we will be at scotland for 10 days, My dad has pebbles the brindle he used to race in the 50s 60s and early 70s now he is 70 wants to start

again. He is over the moon with her, carnt wait to start racing brings her to training twice aweek to watch the big dogs, and has a play with the lure. Both pups are very keen like their dad, not a bad thing if they take after him or their mum. Dont think we will have her at scotland only little Lotti mini nemo, and of course the other 7 adult dogs. Hope to see you there, Nemo will be happy to see you all. Lynn

15 Weeks 3days old

Pebbles 10lb 8.5oz

Lotti 11lb 6oz

Lotti is the image of Nemo,,hope she is a good pup,,Nemo was a very good pup,,Robbie was a bad puppy,,chewed the house down :angry:

Weights at 16 weeks 5days

Pebbles 11lb 10oz

IMG_5028.jpg

IMG_5025.jpg

IMG_5022.jpg

IMG_5023.jpg

Lotti 12lb 9oz

IMG_5063.jpg

IMG_5065.jpg

IMG_5057.jpg

IMG_5056.jpg

They both look well :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

Pups were 18 weeks old yesturday

Loti 13lb 1 oz

Pebbles 12 lb

Hope they make the weight (w00t)

Lynn

i think they will make the weight infact i think one will go 16lb and 1 will go 18lb, they r both gorgeous and the black 1 has such a cheeky face. best of luck with them both :luck: :luck:

Both pups are looking good :wub: Lotti is still my fav

i'm with you Mark, :thumbsup: but everyone knows i love black dogs :thumbsup: they are both lovely pups think Pebbles will make 16/17lb and lotti will make 20 / 21lb :thumbsup:

Pups looks great :thumbsup: Have to agree with Yvonne and Mark,Lottie is gorgeous :wub:

Pups were 22 weeks old on thursday

Loti 14lb 15oz

Pebbles 13lb 15oz

Both pups are keen on lure, they both have a play on training nights.

Loti enjoyed her holiday in Devon, loved all the attension from new faces and all the dogs, she wanted to play with them all.

Lynn

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back