The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch Buffalo Bill Attacked

D.Dan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
our billy was attacked yesterday while out for a walk.the dog, a bull mastiff ,jumped a garden wall and grabbed his back leg. a trip to vets was neede and he is now recovering at home,he is 10 now and this has made him very nervous.he is a very placid dog and wouldnt hurt a fly.the dog in question aparently, has done this before so why keep animals like this.needless to say he is paying the vet bill,but has left my dog with weeks of pain.will keep you updated on progress. :rant:

D.Dan said:
our billy was attacked yesterday while out for a walk.the dog, a bull mastiff ,jumped a garden wall and grabbed his back leg. a trip to vets was neede and he is now recovering at home,he is 10 now and this has made him very nervous.he is a very placid dog and wouldnt hurt a fly.the dog in question aparently, has done this before so why keep animals like this.needless to say he is paying the vet bill,but has left my dog with weeks of pain.will keep you updated on progress. :rant:
:( poor billy :huggles: :huggles:

that dog needs to be brought under control :rant: at the very least, the wall should have a couple of feet added to it. as its done it before, i'm outraged that steps werent already taken :rant: no responsible person would dare allow a potentially dangerous dog to pretty much roam free :rant:

:rant: sorry to hear about billy poor thing hope he gets better soon

joe

:rant: sorry to hear that.get well soon billy :luck:

Poor Billy :( ,,hope he is feeling a lot better soon. Stupid bl**dy mastiff owners :rant:

sorry to hear about the attack. hope he makes a quick recovery. bloody irresponsible dog owners!!! :rant:

Poor Billy- hope he recovers soon :luck: People who have dogs they can't control :rant:

so sorry to hear about billy..hope he recovers soon

Poor Billy, hope he's ok soon :luck:

aww i hope hes ok and gets well soon :) its ridiculous the amount of attacks that go on thses days :rant: :luck: Get Well soon billy :luck:

Get well soon Billy :huggles: :huggles: :luck:

robert & lesley hope billy does'nt have any long term effects from the attack,i know what it is like having another dog attacking your dog as i went through it with poor chloe,why people keep these viscious dogs i don't know.good luck with him :luck: notify the police and at least will be on record of the attack.

very sad :( it is about time a law was brough in to make owners muzzle all these type of dogs. people with staffy type dogs seem to think they dont need to be on a lead :wub: if they see a dog they only have one thing in there heads KILL we see it every day :rant: speedy recovery billy :luck: :luck:

Poor little chap - hope he recovers quickly and regains his confidence

:luck: :luck:

Hope he gets better soon. You should report this to the police who can report the owners for summons if you wish too or warn them if you know the address or owners. Dogs like this will do it over and over again but the owners are as much to blame. :rant:

Get well soon Billy :luck: . It drives me mad to think that such powerful dogs as a mastiff or bull terriers etc are not made to wear muzzles when out considering racing greyhounds must when 99% of greyhounds are harmless!!, But a law saying the dog must be muzzled when out wouldnt have prevented this terrible incident as it was in its garden and escaped. Owners should be more aware of thier dogs to ensure things like this dont happen to poor dogs like Billy and Chloe.

im amazed a bullmastiff did this as theyve always seemed very slow to anger from what ive seen.(a good friend of ours owned the top champion in the breed,top stud dog etc )if anything theyre slow to rouse and are quite lazy dogs.i think its unusual for them to attack.are you sure its a bully and not a pit bull?theres a guy near us who has a 6 month old pup that after seeing it quite a lot all of us thought it was a bully until we spoke to the guy who owns it and its a pit bull.its getting out of control now.lunging at other dogs,snarling at them and doing he same with people.its just a firecracker waiting to go off.the idiot who owns it hasnt a clue,when the dog was snarling at a guy walking past the other day he petted the dog and spoke quietly to it.i told him his petting would only act as an incentive to the dog to be aggressive again as he was giving out the wrong signals to it.i know for a fact this dog will either end up in rescue or being put down.as hes only a pup now and the owner doesnt know what hes doing its a recipe for disaster.i expect to be reporting on here soon that its savaged someone or their dog or 'disappeared'. :( i hope your poor dog recovers uneventfully and suffers as little pain as possible :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back