The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch Evensent & Rch Shiny

IanGerman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mixed blessings really - out of what would have been a litter of seven, four were still-born :(

Of the three living puppies there are two healthy boys and a sickly girl, who is fighting, but it's fingers crossed time :luck: Shiny is ok and looking after her babies.

The bitch is white, one boy is blue and white, the other is black. Jean isn't sure at the moment if she will keep the bitch, both boys are spoken for.

Pictures in a weeks time - and hopefully good news of the bitch pup

:( i had heard this sad news, fingers crossed the little girl makes it and all 3 continue to thrive :luck: :luck: :luck: ...their half brother Chance sends big lick :wub: :wub: :wub:

please pass my best wishes on to jean ;)

Sorry to hear you lost some puppies, I hope the rest continue to thrive. It is so sad when this happens, having been through a similar whelping myself I know how you must feel. :(

:( VERY SORRY TO HERE THAT :( Fingers crossed for the little girl :luck:

Best wishes to Jean

Sorry to hear of the loss of the wee pups :(

Fingers crossed for the others especially the sickly girl :luck: :luck: :luck:

So soory to hear some pups didnt make it :( but wishing jean lots of luck with the little girl,hope she soon rallys and grows stronger .

Awww thats sad :( :( Hope the little girl starts to get better soon :luck: :luck: and the boys stay healthy :thumbsup:

Best wishes to Jean x

Good luck to the little girlie :luck: :luck: :luck:

So sorry that you lost 4 of the wee babies :(

So sorry to hear this :( Keeping everything crossed that the little girl gets stronger :luck: Sending our best wishes to Jean

Our best wishes to Ruby and her babie's :wub: keeping fingers crossed for all 3 especially the little girl :wub: :wub:

so sorry to hear this hope rubys ok and the rest of her babies are ok wishing you all the best jean

Sorry to hear that you lost 4 puppies :( :( sending positive vibes for the little girl :wub: and hope the little boys :wub: :wub: continue to thrive :huggles:

RIP little ones xxxx

So sorry to hear this news :( , hope the little girl continues to get better

all the best for the future

Update:

The little girl continues to thrive and is piling on the weight - making up for lost time! She also has a home to go to :) (it's not my place to say where without the prospective new owners permission but no doubt they will tell you themselves!) Photos at the weekend :D

Great news , what a little fighter she is :thumbsup:

Thats good to hear. She'll probably turn out to be a flying machine :D

So sorry to hear about the little ones who did not survive but are totally elated for the ones that did and i am sure tht Judy is right they will all be flying machines good :luck: :luck: :luck: to all the lucky new owners.

Well done to Shiny and AJ and of course Jean as well hope to see them all someday soon ......... :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good news about the white bitch - she is making rapid headway is probably ahead of the boys now in terms of development. They all put on a full pound in 10 days. I have some early piccies here but they are not great - better ones after next weekend.

pup1.jpg

pup2.jpg

pup3.jpg

pup4.jpg

So glad to read the good news on jeans pups,they look lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back