The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ready For Holiday!

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Kieren and Max are ready for their holiday their plan is to reduce the Cornish rabbit population.

pups23_0041.jpg

Kierens holiday plans.

Breakfast ~ Beach ~ Tea ~ Fishing ~ Supper ~ Lamping ~ Bed

Sounds good to me. Have been thinking of trying our Hollie out on a bit of lamping but not sure where to start. I guess one cant just turn up in Cornwall and get stuck in - how do you go about getting permission?

enjoy your hols, :cheers:

i'll not be seeing Cornwall this year :( unless i'm off work sick..

cough cough!! ooo owchee me back!! :- " :lol:

beaker said:
i'll not be seeing Cornwall this year  :( unless i'm off work sick..

cough cough!! ooo owchee me back!!  :- "  :lol:

You sound really ill to me :- " Get ya'self off t'doctors, and then you're bound to need to recouperate in Cornwall :thumbsup:

Hope all goes well with your lamping & Fishing Kieren don't forget your ferret & nets & don't forget to take a pic when you catch something :thumbsup:

rabbit.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless...he's definitely got his priorities sorted, and all in the right order. :D

Bit of a country lad your Kieran then!! - Hope you all have a great time :D

That apple didn't fall far from it's tree did it matey? :lol:

Have a great holiday, we gave birth to an emo with none of his dad's huntin', shootin' and fishin' instincts :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
beaker said:
i'll not be seeing Cornwall this year  :( unless i'm off work sick..

cough cough!! ooo owchee me back!!  :- "  :lol:

your looking a little poorly should I save you a space for your tent :- "

Hope all goes well with your lamping & Fishing Kieren don't forget your ferret & nets
too many youngsters about to be messing about with ferrets so its lamp only.

That apple didn't fall far from it's tree did it matey?
nope o:)

You have to come Becca, :cheers: Mark might need your help again, :- " as you saw last time me & Kieren werent much help. :lol:

NO FERRETS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! and not so many whippets either thanks to our lovely daughter and her partner who are moving in and looking after the oldies and some of the girls who are due in season, :huggles: and the tortoises and the lizards. :sweating: dont think she realises what shes let herself in for. :- "

Only Mo, Max & Libby are going on there hols this year. :thumbsup:

I rang springfield to see if he was ready for our arrival his reply was

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YES![/SIZE]

That was at fishing,Better not use my celebration at lamping or might frighten all of them away. :) :D :D .What a afternoon that was.Have a jill here can use if want to have a play in some sets one morning.

springfield said:
That was at fishing,Better not use my celebration at lamping or might frighten all of them away. :)   :D   :D .What a  afternoon that was.Have a jill here can use if want to have a play in some sets one morning.

Looking forward to a few afternoons/evenings fishing :thumbsup:

:lol: If you fancy stopping off in West Devon we have huge amounts of hedge-dwelling bunnies (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back