The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Red Ranger X Connor's Lass

Thanks, it's a good job no-one was watching us take photo's cos they would have wet themselves laughing (w00t) You would think we were david bailey or something!! Every time I got a pic lined up the flippin dogs spotted something moving and shot out of view:D I have more of their backsides than their faces :- " It entertained Rob tho...........until he had a go :oops:

Thanks for the pictures guys they are a beautiful bunch (but then I'm biased). Can'y wait to hear about them racing !!!

Bump !

For Carole & Derek.

Hopefully I'll be able to get up some pictures of Billy's "big" brothers.

P.S New e-mail address for you MoanyMoany@Madasafish.com :blink:

IMG_1741.jpg

Here you go Carole/Derek the three brothers (Mally/Micky/Matt) with Kerri up in Scotland this summer when they were 5 and a half months :huggles: .

There's one of Micky aka Buddy somewhere about that I'll find and put up here for you too :thumbsup:

Here's Buddy last month (7 months) and weighing around 32lb. Alongside him is his owners 36lb adult bitch.

IMG_1924.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hi been a while since i posted but i own mally/bobby will try and get some recent pix up for u this weekend if i can get through to bobs at the weekend amd maybe get a photo of bouth of em tougether :D

We await the pictures :D

So far (well at 7mths anyway) it looks like we have Billy@23lb and Matt@26lb also Buddy@32lb so a fair sized litter in all from a 34lb sire and a 22lb dam.

i weighed bobby think it was 2 weeks ago and he was 31 lb. slitly smaller than buddy but he is a very muscley dog well bouth of them are actually :lol:

Now that can't be you'll have to chop his leg off we can't be having two in the same weight group. :teehee:

I hope you're already planning next years racing campaign and coming down to England to clean up in the heavyweight yearlings !!!

Hope chris/rob don't mind me "borrowing" this picture. I don't know where/when it was taken but it's just a lovely shot.

(You watch them tell me now it's not Matt !!! :eek: )

th_IMG_0027.jpg

Fleesh said:
Hope chris/rob don't mind me "borrowing" this picture. I don't know where/when it was taken but it's just a lovely shot.
(You watch them tell me now it's not Matt !!!  :eek: )

th_IMG_0027.jpg

well that deffo looks like matt 2 me he is a very handsome boy i love him :wub:

No, not matt sorry............................................only joking fleesh, it's Matty matt matt :wub: :wub: :wub:

well i got a couple of wee pics of bobby but dont have a clue how to put em on so will have to w8 till i get a hold of bob or nav :thumbsup:

Connor's Mist (Matt) aged 10 months

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

great looking dog :D he looks exactly like mally/bobby. will get some pics on this week of him as am going to bobs this weekend. :thumbsup:

the lovely Matt aged 10 months and keeping well clear of bob...................who has developed a knack of hanging from matt and jacks bits!!

IMG_0004.jpg

He is lovely and looks to be running well last week at aycliffe

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back