The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ash grow up and dont be so rude. As for comments Ashley We are entitled to our own opinion. As I SAID BEFORE Ken said he had a good time all the members worked hard. The comments I made were about tracks in general. What is it with some of you people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need what it was a fair comment do you not think ? :D

Stop it now...this my 1st season in whippet racing and I've really enjoyed it...The tracks are not perfect, but with so few people in the sport how do get the money to make the tracks perfect? Also Mr. Weather Man isn't as predicatable as we'd like, is he?

Stop fighting...it ain't worth it...

Paul

Hi Paul your right, its not worth it.

pleased i live in the north : to much arguing in the south, Pauly and ken good mates of mine nice people so leave it out what happened to freedom of speech all tracks get criticism :angry:

You all should see some of my dogs running on uneven ground, you know you should run pups on uneven ground to stop them getting flat footed

It was me that said I thought Fordingbridge track was bad. Why take it out of other people. I have seen much better tracks, is that not allowed on k9. I did enjoy myself there. I thought you where all so nice and friendly. Was that all show as Fordingbridge members are very rude on here.

:angry: debbie here so no confusion is caused the following comments are mine and not my husbands ok. i think that ash is a very rude and childish man, how dare you put a post on a public site as you did about ken , im sorry but you are well out of order pal. as for mark you must have made a comment about other tracks so dont be so uppety and start blasting off, as i am the driver of our home i will not be taking my husband to your track as i found yourself and ash to be very rude and unfriendly.

MARK HERE

WHEN I WAS AT THORICK I HERD KEN TELL ANOTHER PERSON OUR TRACK INJURED HIS DOG, THIS WAS BEFORE OUR WEEK EVENT, AS I SAID IF HES DOG CAN NOT RUN OUR TRACK PLEASE DONT RUN HER.

PLEASE DONT TELL OTHER PEOPLE LET THEM FIND OUT FOR THERE SELF. I WAS TIARD WHEN I READ YOU REPORT AS I JUST GOT HOME ,AND IF YOU DID NOT NO I MAINLY RAN THE EVENT MY FIRST TIME .

KEN AND PAULINE ARE WELLCOME TO FORDINGBRIDGE ANYTIME I ALWAYS GO OUT OF MY WAY TO TALK TO THEM AS THAY KNOW. I DID NOT MEAN TO BE RUDE AS I THINK THAY ARE OUR FRIENDS.

I WAS THE FIRST TO ARRIVE AND THE LAST TO LEAVE.

Mark the only time Ken has been to thurruck was nearly 2 years ago, when i did a south region open as south sec. Our dog had one of her first runs there as a puppy. We havnt been to Thurruck since. You must of been dreaming

HI PAULINE MARK HERE

SORRY IT MUST OF BEEN THE CHAMPS NWRF THIS YEAR.

SORRY IF I UPSET YOU.

SEE YOU AT BWRA CHAMPS.

steady on folks after reading this thread i am gettin woried :( the south members are usually so friendly towards each other and me being one of them would like to think that we are all approachable and mature peeps but from what has been said i think we need to calm down, nearly everybody has different opinions on tracks venues or facilities and they are entitled to them, i race at fordy regularly its my home track and us members know it has its faults but we would love them to be solved and have a perfect track however the likely hood of this is miniscule, i am glad that the people who dont like our track are open about it because then we know how to do better next time, if we wernt told how can we make it better? unfortunately the nature of the sport means our dogs can get injured anywhere and i am sorry for those who have injured dogs from fordingbridge but it is just one of those things, to the people from up north ash and mark are not rude people normally i think they just got a bit heated and if u did travel to fordy im sure u would enjoy ur weekend and be very welcome, i just hope that the wrong impression hasnt been made of fordingbridge and its members. :D

Jade,

I can honestley say that in all the time I`ve been whippet racing I have yet to run on a perfect track. Some club tracks are better than others and I have run on " championship" tracks that have left a lot to be desired but compared to what "coursing" or "hunting" dogs run on most are perfectly acceptable. If you don`t want to run at a certain track don`t run. People always moan but often the people who do have little understanding of the problems involved in getting a perfect running track. Sometimes critisism is justified and improvements need to be made for the dogs benefit. I know nothing of southern tracks because we don`t travel that far so I can`t comment on Fordingbridge

I think Mark has his point of view and appears to have made concilatory overtones - we are all allowed to have an opinion and to disagree; but Ash was unexcusably rude and ought to apologise.

:D I POSTED A APOLOGY VIA THIS SITE THE DAY THAT THIS ARGUMENT WAS STARTED. BUT AS SO MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING "YOU ARE ALLOWED YOUR OWN YOUR VIEWS"

AND AND MODERATOR FROM THIS SITE HAS AGRRED WITH ME . THANKS

i agree with u tony if u havent seen a track like i havent seen many of the tracks far up north as they are too far for me to travel then maybe its not for u to comment but if a track does have a problem then it should be sorted and everybody has a right of speach and opinion but these opinions can cause conflicts but thats life people think differently u have to deal with it :D

what defines perfect and even if u had a perfect track there could still be injuries/ bad location or facilities everyewhere is different each track has to play to its strength and admittedly fordy doesnt have the greatest track but its not awful by any stretch of the imagination :D and we are trying to improve what more can u do than try? :p

at stockton last night ,a lott of racers just back from fordy said what a great event it was, all had a good time freindly people and good racing, most said the track wasnt spot on but how many are, ??? well done the people who organised it, but have to say pauleen and ken didnt deserve abuse the other night and u were bang out of order with what u said ash about ken and payement, we need more people like ken and pauleen in our sport , ....at least you were big enough to appolagise...

Fair comment but can we now please forget about this topic as it is bnoring me. Lets Start up a more interesting topic!!!!!!!! :D

my goodness, I have just read all the comments on here.......... ;) well I can honestly say we have booked our holliday down sunny fordingbridge for next year all ready :D :D hope work will let me have all these holls off next year ey ??? :p ;) :D

:D :D :D Hi REALMADYID, :D i saw red reign run and almost win, i can honestly say i was glad i was not judging as i could not seperate all three . ??? . ..... sorry for missing you out ??? but if you look else where i think you will find i have mentioned your whippet, i am sure you will have some good races next year......good luck to all :p :p :p ps ..glad you are only joking about not liking londeners as i have relatives live down there lol see you soon.. :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back