The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Revesby Game Fair

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Geeesss i forgot to say well done Caroline && Nick && of course Archer :thumbsup:

Great pics Deb, see there's none of you though, shame I wasn't there with my camera, but I'll get you again soon. Well done on your winnings.

Sonia

Great pics Deb. Really enjoyed the weekend in my new "gaztent", lovely relaxed atmosphere. Well done to all the people who took part for their sportsmanship & :thumbsup: to all the winners, especially Cracker for his puppy wins. Archer, what a brilliant final on Sun, such a close finish.

Also well done to Linda & Pete the lurcher judges for their hard work on Sat/Sun respectively.

Hopefully see you all again soon :)

Once again Deb,brilliant pics from the weekend.

Thanks to all for a very entertaining weekend,lots of laughs,lots of friendship along with good sportsmanship & great racing.

Merlin even managed a 3rd in the overs racing final at his 1st attempt!!More luck than speed though :lol:

Maggie,many thanks for the lovely pics of my now retired Blaze,I will keep them always as a reminder of his former glory.

Sundays show gave me some excellent dogs to go over,close decisions in many cases and a final which was full of high quality

lurchers.

My champion of the day,the very impressive Tarn, was then awarded the gold cup for the champion of the 2 day event by 3 other judges unanimously

and I was delighted with this result.

The coursing crew are experts at making everyone welcome and the events just flow along.For anyone who hasn't been to one of their events I,along with many others, can recommend them highly.

Gary,Blaze, Merlin and myself, look forward to our next trip away with you all.

Linda.

Once again Deb,brilliant pics from the weekend.Thanks to all for a very entertaining weekend,lots of laughs,lots of friendship along with good sportsmanship & great racing.

Merlin even managed a 3rd in the overs racing final at his 1st attempt!!More luck than speed though :lol:

Maggie,many thanks for the lovely pics of my now retired Blaze,I will keep them always as a reminder of his former glory.

Sundays show gave me some excellent dogs to go over,close decisions in many cases and a final which was full of high quality

lurchers.

My champion of the day,the very impressive Tarn, was then awarded the gold cup for the champion of the 2 day event by 3 other judges unanimously

and I was delighted with this result.

The coursing crew are experts at making everyone welcome and the events just flow along.For anyone who hasn't been to one of their events I,along with many others, can recommend them highly.

Gary,Blaze, Merlin and myself, look forward to our next trip away with you all.

Linda.

well some really nice photos :thumbsup: and some very familiar faces :thumbsup: whos the terrier judge and is he on the internet seen his face somewere :sweating: and whats the car park attendant doing showing dogs :-
hello mark how are things these, heard you've been away

but iam back now lol whos the terrier judge,i got one of them northern lake district dogs as well a MINSHAW :eek: :eek:

WOW!!! fantastic pics! one of the best lot ive seen on here 4 a long time.

Well done 2 all the winners looks like there was some cracking dogs there.

Well done uncle phil and lou ha ha!!! hope u are both well

BIG BIG well done 2 cat with her hounds, and especially 2 that LONDON BRED LURCHER ha ha!!! Bracken, 4 winning the coursing sat and reserve sun, top bananna!! lol you have worked wonders with that bitch cat i am so proud of u both.

Also id best not forget 2 say well done 2 mark and hes hound ha ha!! Tess is looking tip top mark very well done mate.

Miss u all so much but hopefully see u all soon in the near future.

Clare :)

WOW!!! fantastic pics! one of the best lot ive seen on here 4 a long time.Well done 2 all the winners looks like there was some cracking dogs there.

BIG BIG well done 2 cat with her hounds, and especially 2 that LONDON BRED LURCHER ha ha!!! Bracken, 4 winning the coursing sat and reserve sun, top bananna!! lol you have worked wonders with that bitch cat i am so proud of u both.

Also id best not forget 2 say well done 2 mark and hes hound ha ha!! Tess is looking tip top mark very well done mate.

hiya clare, thnx 4 tht but im abit ticked off that rachel's rhu beat tess in the bull x haha, rach hasnt let me live it down,

hope u2 r ok down there, hows the dogs, and lookin 4ward to seein u soon

WOW!!! fantastic pics! one of the best lot ive seen on here 4 a long time.Well done 2 all the winners looks like there was some cracking dogs there.

hiya clare, thnx 4 tht but im abit ticked off that rachel's rhu beat tess in the bull x haha, rach hasnt let me live it down,

hope u2 r ok down there, hows the dogs, and lookin 4ward to seein u soon
to right i am never gonna let you forget that my rhubarb beat your tess in the bull cross championships! wait till she starts beatng her in the sim then i will be laughing! lol

Ah it looked like a great event am bummed I missed this one!! :angry:

Well done everyone :thumbsup:

(and am I allowed to say specially to Rowan's "lil" mate Archer? :* )

Rowan was busy walking up Snowdon - going to extreme measures to get some more muscle on his topline ?? :b

He says he'd much rather be chasing plastic bags !! (w00t)

Ah it looked like a great event am bummed I missed this one!! :angry: Well done everyone :thumbsup:

(and am I allowed to say specially to Rowan's "lil" mate Archer? :* )

Rowan was busy walking up Snowdon - going to extreme measures to get some more muscle on his topline ?? :b

He says he'd much rather be chasing plastic bags !! (w00t)

Awwww thanks Sheona! :thumbsup: Was worried we hadnt seen you around for a while ! Revesby was great, but there are plenty more for us to catch up at 8)

The Pic of best puppy and Reserve is the first picture I've found of my Boy Ozzy winning his Reserve Champion trophy! My Dad Mick, Borrows him and takes him to shows as my work won't allow me to travel too far at the minute, but he and my Sister Lisa are doing really well. I hope they do well this weekend at the show on Sunday and Monday - Dunno which one though.

But YAY! He was only 16 weeks old there! He's a good Lad!

Gary H - Ozzys Dad.

Satpuppyshowwinnerandreserve.jpeg

It,s good that Revesby is being used to stage Lurcher Events again.Put a few shows on myself in the long passed.Well done :cheers: The Owd Goldie Mule.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back