The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rhinesize Open (top Ten Points)

AndrewPocket

fatboyslim
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
150yds @2ftlb adults upto 20/24/28/32/dogs and bitches sep

pup/yearlings/vets upto 24/32 all in

plus sch 36lb/40lb/55lb all run to supreme

weigh in till 11 o'clock all bwra cards to be shown

all entries 3.50 per dog

contact number neil gilbert 07791132262 (evenings only )

if weather stays like this will try get the hose on the track for a couple of days if i can :thumbsup:

good luck everyone competing on sunday :luck: , gutted i can't be there but its right in the middle of my exams

Thanks Andy - as I have misplaced my April Whippet News I would have turned up at 12 :clown:

Never mind you being gutted Sal - not sure how I am going to cope with "the girlies" all on my own (w00t)

Elaine

Thanks Andy - as I have misplaced my April Whippet News I would have turned up at 12 :clown:
Never mind you being gutted Sal - not sure how I am going to cope with "the girlies" all on my own (w00t)

Elaine
dont worry i've had words with my girlies and they promise to run for u .... just this once :p

silly question but i have my parents visiting this week and was thinking about bringing them along (weather dependant) just wanted to check what facilities are at old hall? are there any public toilets and anywhere to get food? thanks

silly question but i have my parents visiting this week and was thinking about bringing them along (weather dependant) just wanted to check what facilities are at old hall? are there any public toilets and anywhere to get food? thanks
Loos and burger van :thumbsup:

there toilets, small canteen in hut not sure weather neil has booked the burger van will find out and of corse the pub were you can sit in and watch the racing threw the window my favorite spot lol hope to see you there

andy :thumbsup:

there toilets, small canteen in hut not sure weather neil has booked the burger van will find out and of corse the pub were you can sit in and watch the racing threw the window my favorite spot lol hope to see you there

you sure will andy save us a seat :cheers: :cheers: :D

HAS THE WIFES RACING THE DOGS NOW BE NEXT TO YOU POCKET :thumbsup:

Thanks, didnt want to bring them along if they wuld have to stand out in the cold all day!

Thanks, didnt want to bring them along if they wuld have to stand out in the cold all day!
I've told u woman, ur not allowed to go, me and phil are having a jolly boys outin, haha

sorry wecant be there both emma and i are ill . tanzy is really upset another day in with no racing, thanks to mandy and nick for taking trophy back. sorry it was late notice but we still tried to go today, hope you have a great dayi

90 odd dogs at Old Hall :thumbsup: gonna be a busy day

just got off the phone to mum so heres a few results (will ring her back in a bit and get the rest :lol: )

24lb vet - so sauve

20lb bitches - weardale badger & fly baby

24lb bitches - inshallah, piccolo amico & southern touch

28lb bitches - push the button & black diamond

32lb bitches - soul to soul & lady matlida

20lb dogs - red rascal

24lb dogs - ballypride

28lb dogs - fatboy slim

thats all i've been told for now (not sure if dogs were straight finals or not either)

55lb love lockdown, ht trex

40lb turkish, ht wintermoon

36lb ruby murray

pups 24 weardale weazel

32 mister bit

year 24 ones genieve

32 relentless

vet 24 so sauve

32 boomerang

28lb dog fat boy slim, peak plus, like a fox

32lb dog southern spark

20lb bitches fly baby

24lb bitches d/h inshallah & piccolo amico ... inshallah won the rerun

28lb bitches black diamond

32lb bitches soul to soul

all the bitche classes were good races according to my mum :thumbsup:

thanks for results sally keep them coming :thumbsup:

28lb dogs fatboy slim

mum says the finals will be starting in 5/10mins so i'll ring her back as they're running

scratch winner - turkish, love lockdown w/d (not sure if ruby murray ran off)

puppy winner - weardale weazel, mister bit w/d

yearling winner - relentless from ones genieve

vet winner - so sauve from boomerang

bitches - fly baby, 2nd black diamond, 3rd soul to soul, 4th inshallah

dogs - fatboy slim, 2nd ballypride, 3rd red rascal & southern spark both w/d

sup - fly baby, 2nd fatboy slim w/d

well done to all the winners :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks sally well done all the winners especially local dog flybaby. look forward to seeing full prog later :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back