The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ricky's Leg

~Sally~

Herts Uni Student
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
krystal asked me to put these on of ricky's leg

SDC11433.jpg

SDC11432.jpg

SDC11431.jpg

SDC11430.jpg

for those of you who dont know this is the result of having a trap front brayed off your leg, dads bust a blood vessel in his leg and the doctors told him to rest leg up and try not to drive hahaaa my dad course he'll not be doing those, doctor said about 6 month to heal completely

Dad best be feeling good for Fordinbridge cause i aint missing it lol just thought id show yous all : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear :( looks awful. Get well soon Ricky.

Plenty of arnica :thumbsup:

Fleesh, that was the tip of the weekend, everyone said it, can tell the dogs are treated better than us and thanks Anth

Fleesh, that was the tip of the weekend, everyone said it, can tell the dogs are treated better than us and thanks Anth
LOL tell me about it, can't find a plaster here if you cut a finger but there's plenty of gauze padding, surgical tape, bandages and vetwrap :teehee: . I've used dog stuff on my shoulder before when I've damaged it :thumbsup: and laid on the porta-mag :wacko: .

thats why he had to have a good drink for the pain lol

Blimey Ricky, I hope you are feeling better soon. That looks really painful

looks nasty heel well ricky m8 :thumbsup:

Ouch !!!! very colourful though, hope its soon on the mend Ricky and your not off the track too long, sorry I mean off the 'traps' too long - take care and do as your told, I'm sure Krystal will look after you and tend to your every need :thumbsup:

SEE RICKY SHOULD HAVE STOOD ON THE CATCH IT WOULD NOT HAVE COME UP GET WELL SOON RICKY SUE STU AND AS YA DO

you wont notice it through his tights lol (w00t) looks bad get better soon tricky ;)

Wow i knew it was going to be bad ..but all that bruising ..hope it feels better soon

I know he was,winding you up at champs Krystal,but think your retaliation was a bit harsh :lol: Seriously though,get better soon Ricky :luck: ,and try and do as your told (w00t) :lol:

I know he was,winding you up at champs Krystal,but think your retaliation was a bit harsh :lol: Seriously though,get better soon Ricky :luck: ,and try and do as your told (w00t) :lol:

how eh Karen I know I beat him but even this is a tad far for me, ill stick to the nipping : ) hahaa

sorry I couldn't give you my last ice bandage Ricky but I needed it for DUFFY :- would have gladly sprayed the hose on you though :teehee:

seriously though looks nasty do what the doc and Krystal tell you hope your up and about soon :thumbsup:

Oh Ricky that looks really bad!!!!

And the bruising is awful too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only joking Ricky.....glad it wasn't a lot worse, you are able to walk still, it could have been a bad break.

Have a good rest while Krystal looks after you, see you soon! :wacko:

That looks really nasty Ricky, I suppose it could have been alot worse, if it had hit your middle wicket (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back