The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rip Jester

I am so very sorry for your dreadful loss, my thoughts are with you at this sad time.

RIP Jester

Jenny

Thanks everybody for your good wishes.

I know you are right about Jester ,I suppose it's something we all need to consider when keeping sighthounds!Kitty is eating ok(typical whippet bitch ) and she is ok when out on walks.Needless to say we won't be going on that particular walk again!

So sorry for your loss :( my thoughts are will you and Kitty at this heartbreaking time :huggles:

R I P Jester

I am so, so sorry to hear your dreadful news, having lost two dogs through tragic accidents I know how you must be feeling. It is not much comfort but be thankful that he was killed outright and did not suffer injuries that he could not recover from, that it was happened to my Cocker bitch and the sound she made from the time I picked her up to when I got her to the Vets haunts me, even now nearly 30 years later. I have never heard anything like it and never want to again. :huggles: to you and Kitty

[SIZE=14pt]RIP JESTER[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to read about poor Jester, and poor you :(

I lost my lovely Whippet Sidney in just the same way- he had never run off before and just suddenly disappeared. Unfortunately he was not killed instantly, he was still alive when I got to him and died at the side of the road :( He was only 20 months old.

I was absolutely devastated, and even now, 7 years later, I can vividly recall everything about that evening. But though I will never actually get over it, with time it does become easier to bear, and happy thoughts about him have taken over from the sad ones :huggles:

I am thinking about you and Kitty, look after yourselves at this sad time.

Liz and the Monellis

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back