The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rip Old Bean - Fleetway Ebony Edition

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sorry to read about Bean :( :( Thinking of you and Alan xx

Rest without pain now Bean xxxxxxx

Bred by Valerie Tugwell, by my friends the Rooms by their black dog Suune in Splendour of Darkstars who I gave best Dog to at NCWC Open Show out of Fleetway Cute 'N Cuddly.

RIP old chap. Go with love and run free. :wub:

Oh Barbara, how awful for you and Alan having to make such a difficult decision about Bean. It is never easy even though you know you are doing the right thing by the dog. He was such a lucky dog to have been owned by you.

My heartfelt sympathies go out to you,

Jane and the Rankin whippets

Our thoughts are with you Barbara and Alan.It was kind and brave of you to let your handsome Bean go in peace. I'm choked for you both. We are so sorry for your loss, we know the Fleetway dogs are special, Steve and Janis

Such very sad news Barbara, we are all thinking of you.

RIP Bean - Run free

Only just picked this up, I am so very sorry dear Barbara and Alan, to hear that dear Bean has at last lost his last battle. He will have trusted you to know when enough was enough and you have fought with him and for him for a long time. He was a great old dog and will leave so many good memories. he will always hold a special place in my heart for all the generous helphe gave to my much loved , naughty Angel. Also, like me you took a big show dog and turned him into SUPER racing dog, like Merlybird so long ago it can happen.I know how bad you must be feeling and all my thoughts are with you both, you know he had a wonderful life, he'll always be with you. RIP dear old Bean, from Gill and the Darklings

Thank you all for your very kind comments. I am sitting here crying whilst reading them.

Thank you to Liz and Anne who know Bean from his showing days and Garry from when Bean wasn't Bean at all but a very small, black pup. Bean used to be shown by Lydia as well Anne I never liked handling him, one day Lyd didn't turn up and I was wearing black and you found someone to show Bean for me at a South West Whippet Open Show.

All of your comments have been very appreciated thank you.

So sorry to hear this sad news,our thoughts are with you,and Alan Den,Pearl,and boys x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back