The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rip Old Dog Devon

doris

Puppies for pleasure, not for Trade!
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Old Dog Devon took a turn for the worse this morning and we had him put to sleep this afternoon :(

He was always the best dog in the house, and he left this world in the way we would have expected of him - quietly and very peacefully.

Good bye Upstairs Dog, our hearts are broken and we miss you already.

Have fun, running free with Uncle Sunny x

18.JPG

So very very sorry to hear this :huggles:

RIP Beautiful Devon

My heart is breaking for you,

I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Run free, Devon xx

Oh Ali im so sorry to hear this, i know how much he meant to you all, Run free lovely boy, take care Ali xxxxx jan

Oh Alison, I am so, so sorry ... I will be thinking of you ... your kind words really helped when we had to let Digby go in October ... I wish I could be as eloquent as you were then ... you gave the old dog the best life ... run free Devon.

Annie

So sorry Ali- and it looked as if he was picking up too :(

What a lovely, adorable, dippy, good boy he was- I loved him, and I'm sure even those on here who haven't met him will feel that they knew him :wub:

Thinking of you and Wayne, and your human and doggy family.

R.I.P lovely Devon x

Liz and the Monellis

I'm so sorry , I'm still grieving too so I know exactly how you are feeling :(

Very sorry to hear about Devon, what a special boy he was to you. You know we're thinking of you

Im so sorry to read this

TurboSpud_bridge.jpg

Alison my heart goes out to you, Wayne and the boys -

Devon was such a special gentle boy and I know how much you all loved him and how much he will be missed.

RIP sweet boy, run free with Sunny

so sorry for your loss :(

R.I.P. Devon

So sorry to hear the sad news about Devon. :( He looked a gorgeous fellow and was obviously very much loved.

RIP Devon and run free. :huggles:

Run free Devon and go with love. :huggles: He will always be with you in your memories. Thinking of you.

Old Dog Devon took a turn for the worse this morning and we had him put to sleep this afternoon :(
He was always the best dog in the house, and he left this world in the way we would have expected of him - quietly and very peacefully.

Good bye Upstairs Dog, our hearts are broken and we miss you already.

Have fun, running free with Uncle Sunny x

View attachment 62731
So sorry to hear about Devon RIP.

Bill

I am so very sorry Alison, thinking of you and your family. RIP Devon.

so very sorry for your loss , i know how hard it has been for you these last few weeks , he is at peace now , R.I.P old boy :'( :huggles:

The hardest decision to make i know, my thoughts are with you and your family on the loss of your adorable boy Devon.....

Oh Ali , How I know how you must be feeling :(

You and Wayne tried so hard to do what was best for him ,and Im sure now he will be running free with Sunny and all the other whippies at Rainbow Bridge

All the love in the world cant keep them with us forever, unfortuanately

R I P DEVON a much loved whippet

Jackie and gang

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back