The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rip Twiggy 1968-2010

:( my heart goes out to you Jane, i know how your feeling :(

but whay a wonderful age to reach...................trot around the the green fields twiggy with a spring in your step

So sorry to hear about Twiggy, she sounds like a wonderful pony and had a great life with you :huggles: RIP Twiggy

havent been on much recently, just read this rip twiggy, i have shetlands and although these ones have only been with us 5 weeks and are technically mums horses im in love already, Horses touch us in a way other animals and people can't. People who have never had a horse will never be gifted by this special love and bond it is one that is so deep and true i am so sorry to hear this take care, she will be looking over you and the whippys as they charge around her fields xx

Run free little lady with your head held high and knowing that you were loved and wanted sooooo much

So sorry to hear about Twiggy but well done you for giving her such a great home. They're big characters these Shetlands and I presume you'd had her for many years so that field his going to feel very empty. RIP Twiggy.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back