The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rob Holmes (more Games)

salvageman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sad new ,rob holmes the owner of more games and many other well known dogs has died today in a tragic accident while at his work as a tree surgeon,

GOD THAT'S TRAGIC ROB WAS AGOOD FRIEND TO LYNDA +MYSELF, WE WERE ONE OF THE FIRST TO USE MORE GAMES. IF YOU COULD PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS .LES.

Bloody hell ... you never know when you times up

Rip Rob

so sorry to hear this sad news :(

RIP Rob

Elaine and Sally

salvageman said:
sad new ,rob holmes the owner of more games and many other well known dogs has died today in a tragic accident while at his work as a tree surgeon,
he was working on his unimog and it has moved forward and crushed him,will post funeral details as soon as i have them

Tragic news. I can't put a face to him but Mark says he came to one of our opens a few years ago.

Condolences to the family :(

I was just about to say i only met this chap once at the A&T open, he was a really nice guy, stood talking to my dad for ages.

So sorry to hear this has happened!

ROBS funeral is at queensbury parish church at 11-15am on thursday 25 sept followed by cremation at park wood crematorium ,elland. all enquires to H.BATES, funeral directors :-01274 880244, he leaves a daughter PHOEBE aged 11yrs, R.I.P ROB

Never met Rob, but would you send our heart felt condolences to his family :(

Went to Rob's funeral today it was standing room only, Very moving and emotional service it sumed Rob up to a tea. HOPE I WASN'T OUT OF ORDER BUT I REPRESENTED US ALL LES.

i had a handful said:
Went to Rob's funeral today it was standing room only, Very moving and emotional service it sumed Rob up to a tea. HOPE I WASN'T OUT OF ORDER BUT I REPRESENTED US ALL LES.

I did think of Rob today and Im glad you went for all us whippet folk.

I do remember his dog Sup Rch More Games winning at the BWRA Champs at a very young age. I did meet him way back he was a very nice guy, who loved his dog to bits and also amazed at him winning that day. :- "

RIP ROB, from your whippet pals

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back