The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rosie's Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: :wub: lovely babys hope you enjoy yours as much as we have enjoyed ours (well truffs)can not beleave its bin 10 weeks tomorrow and as for who is staying i have my lot down to 5 not to bad out of 9 must make our minds up but whats the rush will post more photos when i get a min .

i have seen your puppies they look lovely are they nevedith lines

have you choosen yet

eres some pics of rosie and ktaie's pups china and my mums one are katie's

this is china at 3 weeks old

Last edited by a moderator:
What lovely bright brindles . good luck with them :wub:

I have now split this topic and created a new topic regarding breeding. This topic now concentrates on Rosie's Puppies.

Jenny

I have now split this topic and created a new topic regarding breeding. This topic now concentrates on Rosie's Puppies.

Jenny

talking of overbreeding i know of a championship judge who has bred 7 litters since october 08 they had a total of 44 pu-ppies and they have now got two litters to be registred

sorry jenny for putting this on here

Jenny

talking of overbreeding i know of a championship judge who has bred 7 litters since october 08 they had a total of 44 pu-ppies and they have now got two litters to be registred

What whippets !!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny

i am not putting names on here but look in the gassette

Jenny

There are no litters in the KC Gazette, which is monthly.

I think you mean the Breed Records Supplement which comes out quarterly.

Jenny

There are no litters in the KC Gazette, which is monthly.

I think you mean the Breed Records Supplement which comes out quarterly.
:(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back