The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rosie's Pups

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have two tawly girls, could you please pm me the Tawly part of the breeding? i love to see relatives of my girls... :D

spartan and oscar for me..... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

bet this is an awkward time to be selling inbred pups with the current feelings on the subject :- "

scarlet said:
bet this is an awkward time to be selling inbred pups with the current feelings on the subject :- "

no not for me i had no problems in finding homes for my boys two are going for a pet and 1 is being shown dont forget their mum was a result of an outcross i have only come back in on the fathers line and they are boys so they wont be bred from

They do look lovely, lets hope they dont have any genetic problems. with them being a father / daughter mating..

Hope they all find loving homes, with todays climate with in breeding...

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't think comments on the pups breeding are in order on this thread. As Lisa says the mum was an outcross. Closely bred pups CAN in some lines have a lower breeding co-effiecient than some of your dogs who are bred to the same lines repeatedly over generations but maybe not so close in the immediate cross.

Pauline

scarlet said:

no not for me i had no problems in finding homes for my boys two are going for a pet and 1 is being shown dont forget their mum was a result of an outcross i have only come back in on the fathers line and they are boys so they wont be bred from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back