The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rowan & Lizzie's Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Isn't Pearl like her mummy? She is very sweet, would like to see her again - and Devon is scrummy too :wub:

and the rest of them? yeah, they're bit scrummy too :lol: :thumbsup:

They are coming on superbly! :wub: :wub: But I still stand by my fav boy Timber,I think he is getting better each time I see him! :wub: Rocco is really lovely too :wub:

kell said:
kennelmaid said:
Lovely litter -- lucky you :luck: Like Devon on those pics ----would love to see some more standing of Winston

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

I'm going to get some done of Winston in the week, but in the mean time here is another couple of him :wub:

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Looks like Winston is settled into his new home already! :D All the very best with him for the future :thumbsup: :luck:

Ah bless him, it is lovely to see him so happy - thank you

He is just adorable, but I still think that Devon is my little sweet heart. :wub: :wub:

Lovely puppies!! :wub: :wub: Timber2 would be my choice... what a handsome boy! :wub:

Oh Anita,they're all gorgeous :wub:

I think at the moment,Timber :wub: has the edge for me,& winston is :wub: too,& of course Pearl :wub:

They are sooooo :wub: :wub: has to be Devon for me he caught my eye straight away :huggles: Has he got a home yet :thumbsup:

neave said:
They are sooooo :wub:   :wub: has to be Devon for me he caught my eye straight away :huggles: Has he got a home yet :thumbsup:

no he is still here

a few more pictures of them

Timber2 and Devon

DSC02063.jpg

for some reason i am unable to download one of have of Rocco and Crystal - will ask somebody else to see if they can

awww lovely pics!! love the one of the three of them, they are all looking beautiful.... :wub: :wub: :huggles:

They are growing soooo fast! It seems like like no time at all that they were tiny little babies. They all look adorable. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back