The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Runner Up In Show

parnew

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi K9ers,

It is with great pleasure that we share our first major win with our young Whipcat girl.

[SIZE=14pt]Whipcat Twinkel Little Star For Parnew (Imp Germany)[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]*** Runner Up In Show ***[/SIZE] today under Mrs C Roberts (NSW) Group and Mrs Ralphs (NSW) Show Specials. I would like to pass on our heart felt congrats to the breeders Hajo and Susanne of Whipcat Kennels. :thumbsup: It was a super day for all of us and one we shall treasure with this lovely girl.

Cheers Griff

p.s photo to follow as friends have some pic's for us.

Wow - what a fantastic win Griff - congratulations :cheers: :cheers:

look forward to seeing the pictures

A fabulous result for Twinkel!! :cheers:

Congratulation--what a great win for you :thumbsup:

Yvonne

:huggles:

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Griff & Co :cheers:

CONGRATULATIONS TWINKLE & GRIFF :cheers:

Twinkle looked superb :thumbsup:

Congratulations, that's great :thumbsup:

Congratulations :cheers:

Looking forward to your pictures...

[SIZE=21pt]Hey, well done Griff and Twinkle![/SIZE]

Hurry up with the pic will ya!?! :lol:

It was realy cold and the photo was not the best but took one of her today down the river.

she looks a treat on the stack, congrats on the great win. Will you be at the champ show in Sep? Hopefully I'll be there unless I mail the show entry back to myself again :- " I think entries close next Friday.

GotWhippet? said:
she looks a treat on the stack, congrats on the great win. Will you be at the champ show in Sep? Hopefully I'll be there unless I mail the show entry back to myself again  :- "  I think entries close next Friday.
Yes we will be over this year, I've payed for the trip so I'd better enter. (w00t) (w00t)

On the move today,

parnew said:
It was realy cold and the photo was not the best but took one of her today down the river.

Hey Griff,

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, we see how bright you are. Lovely Pic!!

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS ON TWINKLE & YOUR ACHIEVEMENT,

Regards,

Anne

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back