The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Runner Up To Best In Show

New pic of Miss Midnight - out in the yard yesterday.

Please forgive the ears - when you run like the wind it's not unusual to find them plastered against the back of your skull when you stop! :blink: :lol:

Miss Midnight had another good weekend in the show ring -

Reserve in Group at Gladstone KC Open Show 1/4/06 Best went to a Maltese

Reserve in Group at Gladstone KC Champ Show 2/4/06 Best went to a Pug.

:) :D :p :)) :lol: :p

There were only two Iggies in the breed though: Midnight and a baby bitch who is Chip's daughter. (Chip was the blue with white trim I had here for a little while).

However the group line-up was a good 'un, lots of dogs that I was very proud for her to beat.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers:

She is one gorgeous girl :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
:huggles: Well done you, showings a funny business so if by chance she doesn't do so well next time remember 'the judge was blind!!' and you're taking the best dog home any how. :cheers:

My motto for 33 years has been "A bad day at a dog show is still better than a good day at work". Win, Lose or Draw - I LOVE my showing.

Middy had another good weekend of showing - on Saturday she was BEST IN GROUP and on Sunday RESERVE IN GROUP and is now only 5 points away from her Championship :* :wub:

love the show pic of her with the canefields in the background, brings back memories of my life in Mackay.

She seems to be alot happier & settled in now Lana. She is a lovely girl, you wont want to let her go.

Linda

Miss Midnight became a champion this weekend - 2 out of 3 BOB's. :D And gee she showed well! :thumbsup:

Nothing in group for her this weekend though - the BIG or RIG winner each day was out of Intermediate. :(

Had some photos taken of her last week by a professional photographer - standing and on the move - will show you when I get them. :))

aslan said:
Miss Midnight became a champion this weekend - 2 out of 3 BOB's.  :D   And gee she showed well!  :thumbsup:
Nothing in group for her this weekend though - the BIG or RIG winner each day was out of Intermediate.  :(

Had some photos taken of her last  week by a professional photographer - standing and on the move - will show you when I get them.  :))

Well done to you both. Can't wait for the photos.

:cheers: Well done both of you :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back