The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Running Dog Addiction

foxy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just read running dog addiction by J.darcy a good book for £25.00

its a good xmas gift for anyone intrested in hunting with dogs :thumbsup:

has anyone read it ? like to hear your views

Read it

Thought it was a good read. I reckon most lurcher hunting folk would relate to it. One mans experiences of working running dogs.

Also would recommend

Stormy Nights and Frosty Mornings by Paul Dooley

Read it 3 times. A good read about ferreting, lurchers, touchs on falconry. One mans accounts of his personal all round hunting experiences.

YIS

JS

foxy said:
just read running dog addiction by J.darcy a good book for £25.00its a good xmas gift for anyone intrested in hunting with dogs :thumbsup:

where can u purchase this book from please

you can buy this book from arthur carter tel . 0845 370 3113

foxy said:
just read running dog addiction by J.darcy a good book for £25.00its a good xmas gift for anyone intrested in hunting with dogs :thumbsup:

i'll give you a tenner for it foxy!!. I'm going to be laid up for week or two and i could do with a good book to read. :- "

sorry mally it is a presy so i can not part with it

hope you get well soon m8. so did the poor poacher give you the slip then

or did you catch him? :oops: (pardon the pun )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back