The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ryamber Something In The Air

naylorwhippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS Chris & Mark with Ethel (Ryamber Something In The Air) :wub: Gaining her half coat today in real style :cheers:

We are absolutely thrilled to bits for you both :thumbsup: Told Tilly & Wilfy what a fab girl they have & they are very, very proud of her! :cheers:

And keeping it in the family, little Mazie 4th in the 18lb group, she's going to have to have a few more lessons from her big sis Ethel! :lol:

Little sister Ayda & Big Bro Ozzy ran fantastic today & Ozzy only just pipped for 2nd position by Posh Paws in the semi :thumbsup:

The Northern members had a brilliant day today.

:cheers: Trish & Graham, with that fab boy Jacob (Fatal Attraction) A truly deserved win for this lad! :cheers: And not forgetting Kip ( Noble Lochs) 4th in the 32lb final! :thumbsup:

:cheers: Gill & Joyce with Libby ( Lifes A Breeze) 3rd in the 22lb final :thumbsup: Tess (Storm In A Teacup) 3rd in the 18lb final :thumbsup:

Hope you all made it home ok! Bloody cars!

:cheers: Rod with Mischeif ( Cragrats In The Driving Seat) 4th in the 24lb final! :thumbsup:

:cheers: Gemma with Axel (Thunderstruck) 4th in the 26lb final :thumbsup:

Well done to the WCRA for a well run day :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all winners, finalists & indeed to all who ran! :thumbsup:

We had a fantastic day yesterday at the champs, :) thanks diane and dave for letting us have 'Ethel' :thumbsup: we are so pleased that she did you both proud on winning her 'half coat' against stiff competition :cheers: After all the heartache of losing your beloved 'seth' we hope 'your girl' has brought a ray of sunshine to your life :wub: Congratulations to all the runners and winners :cheers: especially all the northern dogs and well done trish and graham on' Fatal attraction' jacob,getting his half coat,we had a feeling it was going to be his day and well deserved it was :thumbsup: Also 'ethel' would like to say well done to her sis ayda,maisie and big bro ozzy who all ran great and did the 'family' proud.Thanks jacquie for catching 'ethel'after the hiccup in the semi-final :)

Well Done to the winners and finalists :thumbsup: Gold Dust Woman fourth in the final :thumbsup: HUGE Well Done to Ethel Ryamber Something in The Air Unbeaten all day! So pleased for Christine and Mark on a well deserved win :thumbsup: I never realised I could run that fast when I ran over to pick Ethel up after they had to stop the race because of a loose dog :sweating:

Well Done to the WCRA committee for a lovely days racing!

A big well done to Ethel on gaining her half coat ,she ran superb all day , so pleased for you mark and christine x

I don't know that the WCRA committee members read K9 any more, but if they do - thanks for a great days racing

:thumbsup:

Congrats to the new half coats, and a big well done to the unlucky losers - without losers, there would be no winners :)

And apologies to Gill & Joyce for mis-hearing their dog's name - I thought it was Like Fabreze, the smell of success eh? :teehee:

:sweating: :sweating: Well what a result for all at the northern what a day you all had well done each and every one of you but i have to say a very very big well done to Gios siblings :wub: Ethel who became a half coat champion well done Christine and Mark bet you were well chuffed i happen to know Dave and Diane are over the moon and :wub: Maisie well done baby girl and our own handsome Ozzie i know you were very unlucky we heard you ran fab all day keep trying we know how hard it is to travel with a young dog and reach finals also well done Trish and Graham your boy Jacob done you proud :luck: :luck: to you all for the next one

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back